Chapter 5 "school yipee"

Chapter 5 "School yipee"

Shigure's pov

'Its time to scare her. Hehehehe. im an evil father...' I snuck into her room and notice a second lump in the bed.... it was smaller than my daughter. wait nooooo. she's not planning on a child. i wonder who the man is... "KIMIKO GET UP IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR SCHOOL" i yelled and ripped the blanket off. "Gasp. Momiji what are you doing?" "i woke up yesterday when kimiko opened her closer i dont know how i got there but i couldnt go back to the main house so i asked Kimiko if i could stay in her bed." "you didnt do anything right." "I didnt" "KIMIKO!!! GET UP NOW." she's still not getting. Hmmmmm oh. I ran out of the room and grabbed Yuki. Poor boy still half asleep. not gonna know what happend. hehehehe.

Kimiko's pov

"AHHHHHHH!!!" i woke up with Yuki on me in his boxers and a blanket over us. "WHAT THE HELL YUKI" "wha" he said half asleep. then he jumped up alfast then fell off my bed. "i dont remember coming here." "SHIGURE YOUR GOING TO DIE!!!!" i bolted downstairs. i ran to the kitchen when i stopped and looked around kyo was standing there staring at me. i look down and notice my shorts fell off so i was in my underwear.... "IM REALLY GONNA KILL YOU KNOW SHIGURE!!! I DONT CARE IF YOUR MY FATHER YOU HUMILATED ME!!" I was still stand there red in the face because of my humilation. "Ummmm..... Kimiko do you notice we have some company...." "DAMMIT SHIGURE!" sure enough it was Akito, Hatori, Haru, Ayame, kureno, kagura, kisa, and three strange girls. "Wheres Yuki" one piped up. "dont remind me about him" "Kimiko what did that damn rat do." "it's what my dad did with him and me i think he thought we were his dolls." "what did shigure do" Kyo demande. "He put yuki on top of me in his boxers so he is half asleep in my bed right now!" i clutched my fist. "Oh hey Kimiko your up and not dressed... noty noty girl. i should ground you." "BUT IM NOT THE ONE WHO PUT A YUKI ON ME WHEN HE WAS IN HIS BOXERS!!!" "Yuki your awake." "how could i not." "Yuki do yo remember anything from this morning?" "no all i remember is waking up ontop of you..." "YOU WERE IN YOUR BOXERS TOO!!!" "Kimiko calm down." i got up about to attack Shigure. "SHIGU......" it was haru... he kissed me... "Ooooooooooo" "back off me!!" I ran off to my. i looked around and i seen yuki's school uniform. "what's this doing here.."i whispered to myself. "Shigure!" i whispered yelled. 'Knock knock knock' "can i come in kimiko?" "yes" i open the door and sure enough its yuki in his boxers. "oh you might need this." i handed him his uniform. "thanks" he blushed and quickly put on his uniform. I got in my uniform went downstairs. "school Yipee!" 'not'

'At school'

"We love Yuki, yuki yuki, lo lo lo love." "What do you think your doing with prince yuki us girls in the fan club have first dibs got it." "I dont like yuki like That im his family! NO BEET IT!" "ahhhhh" "wow i never seen them get scared from someone that's no hana or Uo. that's female." "Umm who are you"i turned around. "nevermind." "thought you would remember the sound of my voice that's not nice. Kimiko" "what are you doing here Akito?!" i had to come see my darling dear." "what she's already dating someone from this school!" i heard people talking about what akito just said. i just punched akito and said that the relationship is only his imagination. And ran off to haru's locker cause i was in his class and i needed directions to my locker. even he got lost so i ran to find kyo or yuki. "Yuki i need your help!!" "with what kimiko?" "oh well i tried to find my locker but got lost then i asked haru for directions and he also got lost so can you help me find my locker?? plz" "ok what's the number?" i showed him the number and he reacted like 'hahaha your such a loser thats what i like bout you.' "your lockers right next to mine.." "wow. i need to go catch up with haru now and bring him back here. can you wait for me after school?" "yes i can" so i ran got haru and we went to class.

'After school'

I was outside waiting for yuki when to teenage boys walked up and started a conversation. "hey new girl are you related to yuki and kyo?" "yes i am" "wow that's why your such a babe." they started getting closer when. 'BAM' "dont you dare touch her! got it." the boys ran off. "thanks yuki." "no probs." so we walked home together when we almost got there yuki said. "i was told to tell you to meet someone at a certain place and a certain time." "who" i cant tell you." then he kissed me. and went inside i got ready for bed and went to sleep after supper.