| Chapter IV |

*Karma's POV*

The door opened with a loud bam and a girl with black hair walked into the classroom hurriedly. The girl whose face was turned to the ground made her way to stand in front of me, as if she was going to say something.

At that point in time, I had no idea who the mysterious girl was. But then, her head rose, and the pair of eyes that I saw were one of the most beautiful ones yet. They represented the sky, the ocean, all things blue. And I knew exactly who they belonged to. Obviously I would, why wouldn’t I? Even with all the disguise on, I can still recognize him. The pair of eyes belong to the one guy I’ve always loved being around with. Nagisa.

Why is Nagisa dressed up as a girl ? Does he finally want to embrace his girly side? For now, I shall just play along and see what happens.

She, more like he, opened his mouth and got ready to speak. The words which flew out of his mouth came to me as a huge surprise.

“These chocolates are for you, Karma. To be honest, I have liked you for a while now...Please go out with me!”

At first, I couldn’t believe my ears. That Nagisa whom I’ve always been around likes me? Did he realise my feelings for him and decided to tease me about it, or did he really mean it? I’ve always been cautious about not letting anyone, even Koro-sensei, find out, so how was it possible? My thoughts ran past me and realised I have yet to give him an answer, so I asked for his “name”.

“Oh! Uhm...I’m Niji Tsunayuki from class 3-A!”

“Niji Tsunayuki from 3-A…?”

Honestly, if I didn’t know that the girl standing in front of me was Nagisa, I probably would’ve thought that the person standing in front of me is really a girl from my school. With his small, petite figure and ability to change the pitch of his voice well, it wouldn’t be difficult to fool someone into thinking so.

I lowered myself to meet his height, at a distance which would seem like we’re about to meet lip-to-lip and instantly, his face turned a bright shade of pink.

“Say...You look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?”

The girl in front of me was flustered as she replied, “No! I mean…Maybe you have seen me during assembly? Or around the school? I have never talked to you before!”

I stifled a laughter at his attempt in covering up his identity. I didn’t know he was this bad in lying, but I continued with my acting, which seems to be very convincing.

“Then… Niji-san, would you like to go out with me to a fast food restaurant? Originally I had wanted to call Nagisa, but seeing that he is gone, why don’t we go out together for lunch instead?”

I took the box of chocolates which were still in Nagisa’s hands and put it in my bag before smoothly grabbing one of his hands.

“Let’s get going. Oh, and thanks for the chocolate. It’ll be the only one I’m accepting this year, Niji-san,” I whispered into his ears, making sure to enunciate every syllable of his new name clearly. It worked like a charm, bringing his face back to the familiar pink once again.

Before he could even say anything, I was already dragging him out of the classroom and onto the route we always take to get to the fast food restaurant.

//Wow finally an update AHAHAHA//