one

Chanel could not believe that her parents were making her move from her perfect home

Chanel could not believe that her parents were making her move from her perfect home. She wouldn't. She would rather die than move to the horrible, boring (and did she mention horrible?) state of Illinois. Everyone there had no style taste. It was as if they were all raised without money and were all color blind.

Well of course they didn't have money, they weren't Chanel. Her family owned a multi-billion dollar company. And her father just so happened to be CEO while her mother was some other person that made money.

"I am not going." Chanel pouted, crinkling her nose at the thought of the colorless style of the people from Illinois.

"Chanel, we already talked about this. You are going, we all are." Chanel sent a heavy glare at her father before looking to her mother with the best puppy-eyed stare she could muster. She knew that her mother was about to fall for it, but her father stopped her. "Chanel!" Her father called, "You are going if you like it or not." Chanel stood defiantly. "What if I buy you new a new Audi?"

Chanel instantly perked up at the sound of a new Audi. She thought about it, new car or nothing? She was obviously going to pick the new car. "Fine. But I want an all black sleek Audi." Chanel bargained. Her father sighed but agreed none the less.

Chanel stood outside of the her new school. She wanted her Chanel's with her, but she couldn't bring them. She could smell the stench of off brand clothing, and it was suffocating her.

Chanel slowly walks up the horrible ugly stairs in her new Louis Vuitton heels. She watched to the side of her as some girl runs into another, apologizing profusely. Chanel huffed.

She walked into her annoying class. "Hi, I don't know if anyone told you about me. I'm a new student here. My name is Cady Heron." A girl introduced herself to a student. She must be home schooled, Chanel thought, internally laughing at the girl.

"Who cares?" The girl replies, turning back around to talk to someone that Chanel could care less about.

Chanel watches as the new girl (like her) goes to take a seat, "You don't want to sit there." Some other girl told Cady. "Kristen Hadley sits where next to her boyfriend." Cady obviously looks confused, she watches as a tall athletic girl sits down and starts making out with her boyfriend. Cady shudders, she moves to the front row instead. "Don't sit there. Do you want to carry attendance sheets to the office everyday?" Chanel watches amused as Cady moves to a different chair. "No. He farts a lot." The girl points to a boy.

"Thanks." Cady says.

Chanel looks away, already bored, she scans the room for a decent seat. When she finds one, Chanel gracefully walks toward the seat, her heels clicking on the floor. "Move." She tells the girl, fixing her with a death stare. The girl quickly gets up, gathering her stuff with shaking hands.

"Okay, I'm late, so I brought donuts." A young teacher says rushing into the classroom.

"All right. I just want to let everyone  to know that we have two new sophomore with us. One of them just moved from Africa." The dean said as everyone turned to look at a girl.

"Don't look at me, I'm from Michigan."

"So let's help them adjust academic life here at Evanston. Their names are Chanel Oberlin and Caddy Heron... where are you two?"

Chanel confidently stood up, sway her hips (and getting a few cat calls) as she made her way to the front of the room.

"Oh, that's me. It's pronounced like Katie." Cady says, standing up.

"My apologies. I have a nephew named Anfernee and I know how made he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that his name is Anfernee." The principle rambles.

"Well, Cady and Chanel, and thank you Mr. Duvall." The teacher says.

"You gotta be on time this year, Sharon."

Damian, Janis, and Cady sit in the grass. "In the name that all that is holy, look at Karen Smiths gym clothes." Damian points out.

The three look over to Karen Smith, who wears the shortest shorts Cady has ever seen. "is that a shirt of bandana?"

"I don't know Cady. But I do know it that Karen Smith is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet. Damian sat next to her in English last year." Janis gossiped.

"She asked me how to spell orange." Damian adds in.

"You see that one?" Janis points out a brunette girl. "That's Gretchen Wieners. She's rich as shit because her father invented Toaster Strudel."

Damian once again adds, "She's a little Gucci Hoochie."

Cady looks over at Damian confused. "What's a Gucci Hoochie?"

"A girl with $1,000 of designer on a $2 body." Damian replies, moving to get up.

"Why do you hate them?" Cady asks, walking in line with Janis and Damian.

"What do you mean?" Janis asks.

"You seem to really hate them." Cady responds.

"Yes. What's your question?" Janis keeps walking.

"Did they do something to offend you?"

Janis rolled her eyes. "They're the plastics. There is nothing they do that doesn't offend me."

"Hey, we're doing a survey of new students. Can you answer a few questions?" A weird guy approached Chanel. She held back a barf. She could smell the public school hormonal teen reeking from the person who stood in front of her.

"I don't even want to look at you." Chanel looks down at the boy's notebook which had his name written on it. "Jason." She says with a sour face before strutting off.

Unknowing to Chanel she caught the eye of a certain Plastic. Regina George.

"Chanel is it?" Regina calls to the blonde. Chanel swivels her hips to face Regina. Chanel a bored look on her face. "Why don't you sit with us." Regina pats the empty spot at her table.