13: Ex?

It's been a couple of months hasn't it?

I saw your new show Fairytail

It's pretty good

It's set in a parallel world of Magnolia where there is magic

It's cool

I herd that the ratings were out of the house

You also used the actors real names

Romeo POV

"Who keeps spamming your phone?"

I looked up and across the table at Lisanna.

"It's- uh- nobody." I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my neck.

"You keep saying that! Yet, all you do is look down at your phone and get spam!" She looked at me angrily.

"No! It's nothing like that! It's just a-uh..." I looked into my girlfriends eyes and sighed. Here we go..

I stared at my feet. "The truth is that my ex keeps texting me. She won't leave me alone." I looked up at Lisanna to see if she bought it. I made sure to put on a look that is innocent.

She looked at me angrily. "Why don't you just block her?" She made sure to popped the word block.

My eyes widened. "I can't just block her."

Lisanna raised her voice. "Well tell that 'Ex' of yours that your mine now!" She stormed back into the restaurant. We sat outside.

"Dammit Wendy!" I slammed some money on the table and quickly followed Lisanna. Everyone was staring at me.

~

I finally found Lisanna. We drove home in silence. Occasionally, I would get a text from my Dad or Sherria (my bestie) and Lisanna would look at my phone to see if it was Wendy.

The truth is that Wendy really hurt me. First, it was Wendy telling me "she didn't want to be a star". No. It was the "I don't want to be a star because your a STRANGER."

Second, it was Wendy sending me the "NO. I DON'T BELIVE YOU HAVE A STUPID SHOW ON SOME MADE UP NETWORK".

But... I have a feeling of emptiness. I miss having somebody to text other and I have no idea who/where they are.

I shook my head of these thoughts and continued to focus on driving.

When we got to my apartment, it was night. We went to the restaurant in the summer evening.

Summer? Did I say summer? Has it really been that long since I texted Wendy?

"Romeo." I turned around. "I'm sorry for the way I treated you this evening." Lisanna apologized although it didn't sound sincere.

"It's fine." I pulled her into a hug and kisses her forehead.

"Don't worry about my Ex. I'll take care of her." I pulled out of the hug.

"I'm gonna be in the shower if you need anything."

"Okay." Lisanna looked and sounded anxious. She also kept giving my phone glances.

I shrugged it off and went into the bathroom.

~~~
Vote, comment, share, and read!