Chapter One

Noah's p.o.v

I looked in my mirror and smoothed out my grey hoodie. I turned sideways and pressed my hand against my chest making sure my binder would keep my breast down. I nodded at my as i turned to grab my bag and phone. I waved a goodbye to my mom as she drove off to work. I plugged in my earbuds and started listening to (b/n) as i walked to the bus stop. Once at the bus stop i waited behind some of the other kids. I noticed a few younger kids standing with their parents. Others where teens. They stood on their phones or they were gossiping about something. I noticed a guy with longish hair and the sides shaved short, he had several tattoo's and a lip and nose piercing. He had a guitar slung over his shoulder and was talking to a guy who had bright red hair and a nose piercing. He has a tattoo sleeve on his left arm. I couldn't make out what it was, but it had a tree on it for sure. He also had a hat on backwards and i had to admit, they both looked pretty attractive. I notice one point a thumb at me and the other nod. I quickly looked away as i heard the bus pull up. I heard the doors open. i was about to get on when someone shoved me to the side. I tried to balance myself but i stepped on my shoelace and fell into a mud puddle. I expected a girl, but from the force it must've been a guy. I heard the snickers then the bus creek. I sighed and stood up. I started to walk in the direction the school was in. Which i had no clue, as this was my first day at a new school.

"Are you getting on the bus or not kid?" i heard the bus driver say as i kept walking. I heard him sigh and close the door. I watched the bus drive a few feet then screech to a halt. I raised an eyebrow and stopped walking. I saw the bus driver stand up and point to the door as watched them open and the two guys from earlier exit the bus. Both laughing and high fiving each other.

"Hey! New girl!" one yelled in my direction."Uhhh... Boy" I corrected as i gripped my bookbag strap as they walked over. "What?" The red skittle said. "I'm the new boy, not girl" I stated and looked up to them. "See? New boy, not new girl josh. Sorry about that. My names frank" The so called frank said as he reached out his hand. I shook his hand and turned to josh."He's red skittle for now on" I said as i nodded to my nickname for him. He raised an eyebrow. "Why red skittle?" he asked with a chuckle. "Well, because you have red hair, a red shirt, a red hat, and red shoes" i restored as i heard frank chuckle. "Sh- He has a point dude" he said as i nodded. I soon got bored of convo and left and started heading to school. I smiled to myself as i had made some friends and i'm not even at school yet. "So? Do the classics still exist?" I asked as i plucked my phone from my pocket. "What do you mean?" Josh asked while nudging frank. "Yes they do. Jocks, Mean Girls, or well, Boys at our school, Nerds, Rockers, and yeah, there are some others but that's it" nodding at frank's response. "Lemme guess. You two are part of the rockers?" i said placing a thumb on my chin. They both nodded and smiled nervously. "That obvious?" Josh asked. I nodded my head as in 'yes' "Well i mean, you both have piercings, and small gauges. Frank has a guitar with him, and you both have tattoo's." i stated while crossing my arms. "Damn, you're not gonna wanna be friends anymore huh?" frank stated whining like a child. I shook my head no as i raised my hoodie. On my rib cage. It was a huge piece. And it hurt. It was of my ribs and ripped skin. I liked it. It was gruesome. "I have my share of ink too guys" I said lowering my hoodie. They both nodded and we walked to school in silence the rest of the way.

Once at school it was pretty obvious to point the groups out. No one really talked to anyone outside of their clique. I waved goodbye to josh and frank as i headed to the main office to get my schedule. Once i entered i saw the assistant principal and a kid with a stunning smile. He was nodding and laughing with the assistant principal. "Oh! There she is!" He said as he pointed to me, I cringed as i heard she. I gripped by backpack strap tighter as i nodded. "Okay miss.michales, brendon here, will show you around the school" he said as the so called brendon turned to me and smiled. His smile quickly faded one he saw my outfit and how i looked. You see, i was wearing a with some tight black jeans with holes on the knees.My hair was bleached blonde and very short. And i was wearing a grey hoodie with bright blue converse. I nervously bit my lip as i awaited my schedule. I was soon handed it and brendon headed out the door as i followed. "So you're the new girl?" "Guy" i corrected for the 2end time today. I saw brendon roll his eyes. "You're not a guy, your voice is too high, face to girly, and you look nothing like one" he stated as he showed me my chemistry class. I studied his from. Tall, lean, big forehead. He was a little to dressed up for school, Blue glitter suit with fancy dress shoes.

"Uh, why are you dressed up?" i asked looking at his suit once more

Brendon had glanced at me and shrugged, "I don't know actually, i enjoy it, why aren't you dressed up?"

I looked towards the last classroom he was guiding us too. I rolled my shoulders back and shrugged. "I didn't think i'd have to be dressed up in all honesty" i replied grabbing my backpack strap

We ended up arriving to my class a little late and we went our separate ways