Possessive Sinbad x Reader: Longing for Desire

You belong to him.....

Your body....

Soul.....

Everything.....

And seeing you grins and smile with any other man but him made his blood boil. How much he wanted to lock you up, in a room only he can enter. Chain you, from all the dangers in the world. To see you in chains, like song bird in a cage. Only for him to hear your melodic voice.
He licked his lips. He can only imagine you like that. Caged.
You belong to him and only him....

He watched you interacting with a merchant about some trading deals. You weren't a general in Sindria, as a matter of fact, you weren't even a citizen. You are a traveler. You loved exploring the world and adventure. You aren't a dungeon capturer, but you are a magician. You would tell stories about your travels.

"Alright, and thank you again." You said to the merchant, who gave you a smile and left. You used your magic to carry the crates of merchandise you ordered from Kou and Reim. You were excited because this all was for teaching and research. You grins to yourself and head to your home.

He watched you waved goodbye to the merchant. He clenched his fist when the merchant sent you a smile. How dare that man try to flirt with you?!

"Let's see.......Ah! That's right!" You said as you dropped off the crates at your home.
You were only going to stay for another month before you begin to travel again. You grabbed your blades and head to the door. You step out and see a familiar black hair magi, grinning down at you.
"What is it now Judar? The last time you came, you stole a good amount of my fruit. Not cool. Or are you running away from Kouha, who you made angry or from work?" You said as you locked your door.
"No, actually I'm here to see if you are interested in a...deal..." Judar smirked.
"I swear if it's me about joining Kou again or to a dungeon, I'll cut you in half!" You took out your dagger and pointed.
"Whoa! Calm down! As matter of fact it's none of that." He said and his face went serious.
"Go on, spit it out." You said.
"Why are you even here in Sindria? You could have joined any empire and you refused all. Even Reim. Why?" He asked.
"Look Judar......You know my answer. I can never trust anyone ever again after what Sinbad did to me 10 years ago. He said he loved me, but in the end, I was just a pawn his game. We are all pawns to his game and we all play a role. I will not ally with any one at all. I will remain neutral. I belong to no one And that is that." You said as you used your magic to make your house disaster in the shadows.
Judar just looked at you with a blank face. You sigh and ruffle his hair.
"We may be pawns to his game, but do not fall for his traps. Trust me, that man has his ways of things. But I guess that is what makes him so intriguing....." You said and he looked at you shock and smirked.
"So you like the idiot king?" Judar said as his smirk widened.
"No, I like Kouen." You said bluntly and he looked at you shocked.
You burst out laughing at his face.
"I was kidding! Kouen is more like a brother to me. Not my type. I'll tell you what is my type. None! I don't have one!" You cackled while Judar just looked at you like an alien.
"But seriously, I don't want a relationship. I rather be a free bird." You said as you mimic the flapping wings with your hands.
Judar just roles his eyes.

He watched. He was filled with rage. So this was what you thought of him after that accident. You no longer saw him like the person you used to see him. What's more, you wanted nothing to do with anyone and him. You rather be free. A smirk grew on his face. He'll make you his. That's a promise he made..

"Ja'far!" You yelled as you snuck into the palace....again.

"Sneaking in again, Huh?"

You turn about and see Sinbad with his smirk and arms crossed. You rolled your eyes but smirk at him.
"Says the one that has been stalking me. I know you over heard my conversation with Judar. And it's the truth. You're not the same man Sin, but you are still fun to be around with." You grin and walk down the hallway to steal some food from the kitchen...again...