Cow Head

Cow Head is a frightening tale found out in about the 17th century but is full of mystery. The story must be truly frightening for when someone reads the story, they vibrate uncontrollably in till they die. Because of this, all of copies of this story was burned and the left over pieces were cut up and scattered across Japan and some might also be in other places.

Legend also said that there was a teacher who had come upon one of the pieces. He had always told his students ghost stories.

So one day, they were on a field trip. The students tend to get rowdy on long trips so he started to tell about cow head. He began to speak. After a few minutes, the children started getting scared. They yelled for him to stop but he wouldn't. He kept going. Now the children we even more frightened for he wouldn't stop and it was like he was in a trance.

Then, everyone blacked out. Even the teacher and bus driver.

When everyone woke up, they were foaming from their mouths and had fallen into a ditch. Everyone was okay, but they didn't remember a thing. Even the teacher had forgotten about Cow Head.

"I reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy wantta find this! I do I do I do. Okay, sorry that this is sooo short but I'll try to get another in soon. Bye bye. And have sweet dreams. :D"