Play It Cool

Abbreviations-
N/N - Nick Name
Y/N - Your Name
A/N - Author's Note
~~~
Side Info-
-Italics are your thoughts
-Bold is titles
~~~
Previously-
Big bro, you got a girlfriend?!
~~~
Gene's POV
"Gene! I never knew you had a girlfriend!!" Dante exclaimed. "Dante!! We're not dating!" I yelled. "Yet..." I mumbled under my breath. "What was that last part, Gene?" Y/N questioned. "Nothing, babe. Don't worry about it," I replied. Smooth recovery.
Y/N's POV
D-did he just call me babe?! AHHHHH OH MY IRENE!!! He's so perfect! "Oh.. uh... umm.. ok..." I stuttered. Dammit!! Why did I stutter I probably looked like an idiot in front of him!! He probably thinks I'm a loser now. I'm just gunna play Game of War and act like nothing happened.
   Gene's POV
She stuttered and is now trying to play it cool on her phone? Maybe I do have a small chance with this beautiful girl. "Y/N, let me show you around the house!" I exclaim. "Uhh--- Ok!" She said, somewhat nervously. "So this is the kitchen where all the great foods are!" I said in a goofy way. "Hehehe!" Y/N giggled. Her giggle is so adorable. I led her through the large doorway to the family room. "This is where we watch the almighty Netflix!" I joked. "Oh yes! The all powerful Netflix!" She joked back. I took her down the hall to where the bathroom is. "This is the realm of bad smells!" I said laughing. "Smooth, gene! Smooth!" She said laughing. "GENE! JUST KISS HER ALREADY! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!" Dante yelled from upstairs. "SHUT UP DANTE!" I yelled back. I turned to Y/N. She's blushing... does that mean...
  Y/N's POV
Oh no! Oh no! This is bad!! I'm blushing!! He might get the idea that I want to kiss him or something.. not that I don't want to... I mean I wouldn't mind if we did... OH MY IRENE STOP THINKING LIKE THAT Y/N! HE PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN LIKE YOU!
  Gene's POV
She's blushing. Maybe she does like me back.
"Y/N, wanna finish our tour?" I asked. "Uhhh- s-sure!" She stuttered. I took her back down the hall. We entered the kitchen and I took her out to the backyard. I wanted to catch the sunset so we could watch it together, perfect romantic scene. No stupid brother around and just me and her. Alone. "Beautiful sunset, eh?" I said. "Yea, it really is beautiful." She responded, gazing off into the beautiful sunset. "Kinda like you, beautiful." I said. Yes, Gene! Good job! Fitting in the perfect pick-up line! Good timing. Good place. And the right girl. "Gene, I-I don't know what to say.. I.." She stuttered, blushing a lot.
  Y/N's POV
Stop blushing. Stop blushing. Stop blushing. You're tough and athletic. You're embarrassing yourself. He's just a dumb guy who will probably break your heart. You can't like him. You can't like him. Don't fall for him. He's bad news. Bad news. That's all he'll ever be. But he's so hot.. OMI STOP IT Y/N!

A/N- OMI is Oh My Irene, just a little fyi in case you didn't know that:)) Now enjoy!!

You can't like him. But I want to. But- WAIT WHAT. My emotions and thoughts are everywhere.
  Third-Person POV
  Y/N just stood up and ran. "Y/N! Where are you going?!" Gene yelled, chasing after her. Gene chased Y/N down the road and when he finally caught up to her he grabbed her wrist. "Why did you run off like that?" Gene asked. "I- I don't know. My thoughts and emotions were everywhere. I just couldn't think straight or pull myself together. So I ran off." Y/N replied. "Did it bother you that I called you beautiful?" Gene asked. "No." Y/N bleakly replied. "Then what is it?" Gene questioned. "Well, umm.."
CLIFFHANGER!!!
What will happen next? Will it be go the ultra fangurl path or the unexpected path or the did that really just happen path?! Who knows! Literally though I'm sorry this book hasn't been updated I've been slacking! This chapter was proudly written by MonstahCat with an exception of 718 words! This is the most I've ever written! Hope you enjoyed!