Chapter 5: The Replacement

Chris sat at his desk and smiled at his good fortune. He remembered the small wispy blonde well even though he had seen her only once at the restaurant. Her breast looked smaller than Marthas or Ivys but she had that look that told him she would be wild in bed. He hoped he got the chance to find out. He thought about her through the afternoon and then got a thought that made him smile. He quickly picked up his phone and called the number Martha had given him. She answered in a soft sexy voice and he knew he had to have her one way or another. He told her who he was and she immediately perked up while they talked about the dinner. Finally, he got to the point of his call.

Why dont I come by and pick you up tonight and take you to find a new dress for the dinner? he asked calmly.

You dont have to do that, she said in that sexy voice. Im sure I can find something.

Nonsense, he said quickly. Youre doing me a big favor. Well get a bite to eat and then go to the mall.

She finally agreed and he hurried from the office. As soon as he drove onto her driveway, she walked out of the door and hurried to get into his Lincoln Navigator.

I love your car! she said excitedly as she rubbed the leather seats.

He just smiled at her as he took in her beauty. She was wearing stretch pants and a tight fitting sweater top that showed off her small but firm breast. They stopped at a little restaurant and she talked excitedly about going to the dinner with him, never once mentioning what her husband might have to say about it. When they finished, he calmly put his arm around her waist as they walked back to his car. When she stepped up on the sideboard to get into the car, he had a good look at her ass in those tight pants and loved what he saw.

He took her to a top line dress shop in the mall and picked out three dresses he thought would look great on her. It was obvious from her expression that she was not accustomed to wearing such sexy clothes.

I want you to try these on, he said as he handed her one of three dresses he was holding, already knowing which one he would buy.

Okay, she said with a shrug as she took the dress from him.

He walked with her to the dressing room. Ill stand right outside the door so you can show me how it looks, he said as she walked in.

The first dress was sexy as hell but he knew his favorite would look even better. She tried on the next one and looked great in both of them. One more, he said as he handed her the short black mini dress. It had a straight line skirt and was cut very low in back and front.

Oh my, she said when she saw it.

Go ahead, he told her. Try it on.

She shook her head as if to clear the cobwebs. Okay she said slowly.

It seemed to Chris that she was in the dressing room for way to long but she finally came out and took a deep breath as she stood in front of him and the mirror.

Oh my gosh, she said as she looked in the mirror. Its beautiful but its so short and my bra will show if I wear this.

Chris a s he noticed the satin straps on her shoulders and back. Take the bra off and lets see how it looks.

Her eyes got wider and she looked from him to the mirror. I dont know Chris, she said quietly.

Take it off, he said firmly. Its okay.

Finally, she shrugged and stepped back into the dressing room. When she came back out, she looked at him and shook her head. This will never work, she said looking down at the front of the dress. My nipples show right through the fabric.