Chapter 6 - The Illusion Limb

(Ben pov)

I'm hitting the door about fifteen times until Slender opened the door. My arms  glitching due to my worried state. 

"What is it child? " He responded
"ThisIsAnEmergency!" I quickly answered
"​Come in then​​​​​" Slender said.
He opening the door wide enough for me to walk inside. He closes the door after I quickly walk in. When I sit down in the seat in front of the desk he sits in his office chair behind the desk.

"First of all" he tells me "Calm down, your'e glitching. second of all what is it that you need?​​​​​" He asks

"have you seen this before?" I ignore his first request and I show him the picture of y/n's arm.

"It's been a long time since I've seen that. Yes, a very long time" He said
"What is it then?" I ask with no patience whatsoever
"That's something no human should have Ben" He says

"Huh?" I tilt my head in confusion "Then what does it belong to?"

"A Misch demon" 

"Misch?"
" Yes that's the type of demon they are, they're different and more civilised then normal demons but they hide away in fear of the humans"
"Well, then what does the mark mean?"
" it's means she is a Misch demon. Her arm holds a power. Its called the illusion Limb, it's one of the many abilities and Misch can have."
" well then who are the misch?"
" a group of demons from all around the world"
" are we on good terms with them?" I ask
" yes, I know of a few misch but they have never shown themselves to me or anyone other then the ones they kill."

He goes silent and the glitching seems to stop but in due time speaks again.

" Ben you are one of the very few to see a misch and live to tell the tale.... long ago humans hunted them, so they kill on sight and are allied with very few. but I am a little curious....who is that girl?"

I blush with a little glitching over my face and he gets the idea.

" I see" He says
​"Will she be hurt? She didn't have the markings before" I asked with my voice glitching
" No, only a pure misch gets those markings and that girl has the misch blood runing within her. I am assigning you to her protection" He said writing on a piece of paper.
"​Yes sir​​​​​ but how come she is getting the marks now?"
" She must have been raised by humans at a young age so she must have thought she was human."
"Since you will be protecting a demon I need you to know everything about her kind so ask Masky for information on this topic" Slender says still writing on a piece of paper. He handed me the paper. I was about to leave but he had one last thing to say.

​"Ben​​​​​"
​"Yeah?​​​​​" I said looking at his "face"
" do not under any circumstances tell her of us creepypastas unless it's an emergency" He said " I will tell you when you can fetch her and bring her here when the time is right. You may only help her with your disguise on only. Do not show her your real form unless its an emergency "

I nodded and left his office. I ran down the hall and and relaxed myself. Nobody but Slender knows I glitch this bad because of Y/n. I knock on Masky's and Hoodie's door. Masky opened the door.

" Yes?" Masky asked
" I was told you would help me"
" by who?"
" Slender"
" okay what do you need help with?"
" I need some information about the misch demons"
" Yeah sure, give me ten minutes"

And hour later Masky gives me a book that is labeled " Misch demons and their ways"

" Thanks mask!" I shout as I run off to my room.
" No problem! And don't call me that!" He says

I run to my room and read the book. Not my best past time but its something to do. I don't say a single word to my roommates, they try and fail at getting my attention. But what I learned was far beyond impossible.

y/n, you really have no idea.....do you? You were lied to your entire life, and you never knew anything? Your family, you don't know them? Your brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, your own mother and father? Can you even remember them?