Prologue

My name is Kuroko Tetsuya, and yes, I am a female. I love basketball and I've been playing it my whole life with my childhood best friend from America, Kagami Taiga. He's like my brother, along with our other friends from America: Himuro Tatsuya, who is also a girl, and Ogiwara Shigehiro, though he is a boy.

After meeting Aomine Daiki one fateful night in the gym, I finally gathered my strength, and with his and the others' help, I made it to the first string, and with the Generation of Miracles no less. I am a shadow; the phantom sixth (wo)man of the GoM. For some reason, it seems that none of them have gathered that I am a girl yet, not that I really mind. I don't see them in school either, so I guess they've never seen me in my actual uniform either.

The only person who found out is Momoi Satsuki, my new best friend it seems in Teiko. She's very nice, though a little touchy feely. Somehow, she's thought up in her mind that me being a girl is a big secret, this vowing to protect it. But today, she is gone, off for this meeting with the coach.

Now...Why are we in this situation?:

Kise Ryouta, covering his eyes with his face red like a madman, spouting the usual nonsense.

Aomine Daiki, sitting on the ground, mouth agape (like catching flies....) and blush so red you could see it loud and clear even with his tan skin.

Midorima Shintaro, shouting some type of prayers to the gods to forgive his sins or something like that as his glasses seemed foggy and fracked.

Murasakibara Atsushi, snacks dropped as his eyes widened slightly, only to pick up the bag once more, but reluctantly.

And finally, there is Akashi Seijuuro:

Lying on the ground after fainting, nose stuffed with tissues (by me) after a nose bleed with his face pale yet cheeks aflame.

Let me rewind today, if you please....

[A Few Hours Ago]

"Tetsu-kuuuun!!!!" Momoi's voice shrieked out as I was crushed by her usual big-breasted hug.

"Momoi-san, what's wrong?" I tilted my head slightly as we were alone in the halls, me in a baggy dark t-shirt and baggy shorts to head to the locker room

"Tetsu-kun, I have to leave you all alone with those boys today!!" She whined out as she squeezed me tighter.

"C-Can't breathe...." I managed out as she cried it and let go.

"Gomen....A-Anyways, I have to go to a meeting with the coach today to talk about the next tournament and new updates about the Basketball Club, so I can't be with you today."

"Ah, I see. Good luck, Momoi-san," I said stoically unfazed as I bowed, turning to walk off as Momoi was whining aloud about how she'd miss me.

Today, I would've changed into my basketball uniform beforehand, but I left it in my locker in the gym.

Unlocking my locker and grabbing my clothes, I sighed softly. It'll be a pain without Momoi helping me get out and sneak to the girl's bathroom to change, but it's not like I can't do it myself with my lack of presence.

"Hey, Tetsu!" Aomine's voice rang out in the locker room as I turned to glance at him. "Ah, good afternoon, Aomine-kun," I greeted as I saw the rest of the GoM members enter inside as well.

Akashi, in front of course, stared back at me. "Tetsuya."

"Akashi-kun," I acknowledged back.

"It has come to my attention that everyday since you've become the sixth phantom man and joined the locker room, you've always snuck away to change beforehand. Though I know there are things such as privacy, we are all men and teammates, meaning we all shall be fine changing in the same room. That includes you, like everyone else. No special treatment."

"Ah....But, Akashi-kun—" I tried to explain simply.

"No buts, Tetsuya. I am absolute."

".....Alright, Akashi-kun," I sighed out softly. I pulled my shirt over my head, revealing my cute baby blue and pink-laced bra. In the bathroom, I was going to change into my sports bra. Next was to pull down my baggy shorts, revealing my matching colored and laced underwear. It wasn't my choice of bra and panties, but my mother had strictly insisted on something "adorable" and "pretty".

Now, here I stood in my bra and undergarments, in the center of a locker room full of boys, none other than the GoM.

"WHA!!!!! K-K-KUROKOCCHI'S A.....!!!!!!" Kise shrieked out. No offense to him, but for a model, I assumed that he would be used to things like this or.... Anyways, he covered his eyes quickly, face red as Akashi's hair as he continued his banter.

"WTF AKASHI?! TETSU?! H-HE—SHE....BOOBS!!!" Aomine fell to the ground with a thump as he gaped up at me, mouth open and closing like a fish, almost. I could even see the redness on through his darker skin.

"H-How indecent! Wh-What is this...?!"  Midorima's glasses cracked after dogging up as he began to try and pray to the gods and Oha-asa for forgiveness of his sins.

"E.....Eh....? *munch munch* What the....?" Murasakibara's chip bag was dropped for a brief moment as he then reluctantly picked it up. His eyes never left me, though even one could see his own pink tinted face.

I turned my head to see Akashi, my captain and the one who told me to do this.

"Akashi-kun, you look pale. And your nose is bleeding—Ah, he fainted."

•••

And that's when everything changed in the Teiko Middle School Basketball Club for the GoM when they all finally came to realization:

Kuroko's a girl.