6 | Go To Your Room

The droid handed me a mop. I stood there moving the mop back and forth, not really cleaning up any oil. The droid kept nudging me, for what ever reason .

I just ignored everyone, all I could think about was how to escape here. I kept mopping and thinking and mopping and thinking. Could I hide on a ship leaving the dock? Could I run away during a mission? Could I steal a ship?

I didn't know what to do. The droid knocked into me and I stumbled backwards and fell on my back. I looked up at the silver droid with gold details. It was small and circular, floating around in the air.

"What the...," I said quietly. The droid floated back and grabbed it's mop. I sat up and took off my helmet. I shook my head. Luckily I had armor on and didn't hurt my back that much.

I stood up and slightly pushed the droid back. It bounced back and quickly came back at me. I pushed it to the side before it could push me. Me and the droid got into a full on fight, pushing each other back and forth.

"Cut it out!" I heard someone shout behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Darth Cayla. She took off her hood. "What do you think you're doing?! And who told you, you could take off your helmet?" She said pointing at my helmet on the ground. I crouched down and pick up my helmet off the concrete ground. I stood up and slipped on my helmet. "Go to your room," Darth Cayla said pointing up at the stairs. That sounds like something my mom would say to me, whoever she was.

I blushed and walked up the stairs. I looked at the control tower and saw one of the generals staring down at me.

I walked into my room staring at the empty beds all around me. I sat down on my bed and started to think.

I finally got it, I had an idea!