Tonight.

-Your POV-
     You had just gotten out of bed, when you got a text from your boyfriend, Heath. Today was your one year anniversary. Heath had something special planned for it.
(Heath is in bold)

"Hey gorgeous"
"Hey babe"
"Happy anniversary! I love you."
"I love you too, baby"
"So, I have a huge surprise for you tonight, so I need you to get all pretty, wear that short red dress for me"
"Okay babe. I have some errands to run today. I'll call you later, love you"

You go into the bathroom and start doing your makeup for the day. You put some music on and get dressed. You had slight butterflies in your stomach. What was Heath planning? Why do I have to wear the red dress?  So many questions were rushing through your mind. You were so anxious for tonight. You finally finish your makeup and get dressed. You grab your keys and wallet, and head out the door.

-Heaths's POV-
     "Zane I'm nervous." Heath sat down by Zane. "Nervous for what?" Zane asked. "For tonight. I'm finally making my move. I think it's been long enough." Heath told Zane. "Why did she wanna wait so long?" Zane asked. "Cause her last boyfriend completely destroyed her. He's the one she lost her virginity to, and she didn't want to have her heart broken again. And I respect that." Heath explain. "I get it. But don't be nervous. She loves you. And she knows you love her, and won't hurt her. Tonight's gonna be fine." Zane told him. "Thanks dude. I'm gonna get ready and stuff. And try to stop being so anxious."