Getting Ready

-Your POV-
Heath texted you as soon as you got into your car. You had just finished running your errands.

"Hey, babygirl, how are your errands?"
"I just got done, I'm leaving now"
"Okay babe text me when you get home"
You locked your phone and started driving home.

When you got home, you headed into your bedroom to start getting ready. You walked in and noticed a box sitting on the bed, with a note next to it that read:
Happy anniversary princess. I know I said to wear your red dress but I saw this and I think you'll look sexy in it.
You opened the box and inside was a beautiful black dress. You held it up to you and looked in the mirror. It was a little shorter than your red dress, and a lot sexier.

You immediately text Heath

"Babeee you didn't have to do that!"
"I know, but I love you and you mean everything to me. I want you to have the best"
"Thank you😍 I love it!"
"I knew you would.. I'll be at your house at 7:00. Can't wait to see you"
"Ok baby, I love you"
"I love you too"

It was 5:30, you hopped into the shower and started imagining how perfect tonight will be.
You got out and started doing your makeup. You did it a fancier than you normally do it, because you wanted Heath to notice.
After your makeup you did your hair, you curled it and put it in a half-up-half-down style.

By the time you finished getting ready, it was 6:30

By the time you finished getting ready, it was 6:30. You added the final touches to your makeup and hair, and put some jewelry on to add to your look. You sprayed Heath's favorite perfume on you, and put your heels on. You weren't gonna lie, you looked good. You were nervous, though, about tonight. Heath would be there any minute, and you didn't know what he would think of you. You tried to calm yourself down, c'mon y/n. We've been dating for a year already. He's gonna think you look hot!
Your phone buzzed, it was Heath telling you he'd be there in a few minutes. Your mind started racing again. Why were you so nervous? You two have been on multiple dates. Why was this one so nerve racking?? You though about it, what if tonight's the night. What if Heath and I finally make the move. And what if he leaves me after he gets sex.
Ok y/n calm down. Heath isn't like that. He wouldn't leave you. He loves you. He respects you. *phone buzzes* He's here.

-Heath's POV-
I pull up to her house. I can't wait to see her. I know she looks gorgeous and I haven't even seen her yet. I got out of the truck and knocked on her door.
When she finally opened the door I was left speechless. Holy shit. That's MY girlfriend.

"Damn babe, you know how to clean up good"
"So do you baby"
"So you all ready?
"Yep. I'm so excited"
"Me too, you look so good"
"Oh stop, you're the real stunner here"

We both giggled. I took her hand and led her to big red, and helped her inside. I'm so excited.

(Sorry for using such a throwback picture, this is only one I would find where Heath looked like he was on a date)