Isobel

I open the door to Rich's classroom, he has something urgent he needs to tell us. I look to see Stefan, Damon, and Elena. "I got your text." I say, sitting down at the desk Stefan is leaning on. "Sorry I'm late." I say before Ricin's begins speaking.

"I saw Isobel last night." He begins, I start to furrow my eyebrows. "Isobel is here? In Mystic Falls?" I ask. Ric nods. "What does she want?" I look at Elena, she seems uncomfortable. "She wants to meet me." Elena finally says.

"What about Jon Gilbert, are they working together?" I look at him confused. "Why would they be working together?" I ask Damon. "Because Jon has that dumb device that is important for some reason."

"Look, I didn't really ask any questions." Ric says, Damon gets all up in his face. "Did the words completely slip out of your mouth?" He shouts. "I was a little too distracted by my "dead" vampire wife to ask any questions!" Ric shouts back at Damon.

"All we know is that she wants to meet Elena." Stefan begins to say. "Ric is supposed to arrange a meeting."

"No. Absolutely not. Elena, you can't do this." I say to Elena. "I don't have a choice."

"She's threatening to go on a killing spree." Ricin's says, killing my speech about why this isn't a good idea.

"I wanna meet her, if I don't I know that I'll regret it." Elena confesses. I can't help but feel like this isn't gonna turn out well.

Stefan pulls out a seat for me to sit in it. I look at him, it's sweet, but I can do it myself.

"Thanks Stefan, but I can pull out my own seat." He smiles. "If you insist." After seating ourselves, we both look over at Elena, who's waiting for Isobel. "Don't seem on edge, we don't want Isobel to know we are watching them." Stefan tells me, I nod. Elena jumps every time there's a loud noise. Stefan looks up at me. "Don't be worried, Blake. Even if she whispers, I can hear everything she's saying." I laugh. "I know, Stefan. I'm not worried, I'm just... anxious." I consider saying something else, but a woman walks up and sits down at the table with Elena.

"She's there." I whisper to him. He nods. A woman walks up to us.

"Welcome to the Mystic Grill. Can I get you guys started off with a drink?" She asks.

"Um, we're still deciding." I say, the woman smiles at us and then walks away. I can'y help but just watch them. Elena looks over at us. "She knows we're watching them." Stefan says, I take a deep breath. "What do we do? Do we leave, or..." Stefan interrupts me. "I don't know," he grabs my hand. "but Blake, we're in this together." I grip his hand tight. "I know."

Elena attempts to get up, but Isobel grabs her arm, and forces her to sit back down. Stefan listens intently, and Elena seems a bit freaked out. I'm eager to find out what they're talking about. I wish I could hear them, like Stefan can. Isobel gets up, and leaves the grill. I run over to Elena and she hugs me.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She says into my shoulder.

"So what did she say?"

"She wants the Gilbert Device." Elena says. "We have to steal it from Damon." She finishes. I look at Stefan, I can tell by the look on both his and Elena's faces that they're hiding something Isobel said from me. "Is that it?" I ask.