Part 3

Boogie POV
After pulling looking at them for a while I start to remember. I'm Malia fucking tinay. I stand up straiter and look them dead in the eye.
"Yes...can I help you?"I question
They look at me then Bailey
"I see you have a new friend"tati stares at bailey who's glaring at ken
"Not new friend, best friend,for 3 years strait."she says with more confidence.
Ken moves forward to bailey."let's talk,a serious one OK?"he says
Bailey  nods
" same with me I need to talk to you boogie" tati says

I grabbed my bag that I didn't know had dropped and grab Bailey's hand. We go to class right before the bell rings.
~skip to pe~
"Bailey did you for real bring your own P.E clothes."I exclaim.

She nods"Nike pros dude,Nike pros"
She says while putting on her Nike pros workout outfit.
I roll my eyes at her ocd and walk out in gym to see Ken and tati looking dead at me.
Bailey then walks out, her gloves still on."don't mind them take it all out in P.E."she whispers in my ear.

Bailey POV

"Aye new girl"I hear someone yell. I turn around to see a boy with black hair and Asian eyes.
"You're in my way"

I blink at his rudeness."go around"

I then feel hands around and me and I think of all the germs on him.I drop kick him to the ground and look at him"you should try washing your hands."
I then walk away and sit down on the first bleacher.
~in the locker rooms~
"How are you not sweating we just ran two miles nonstop."tati yells
"I take a little magic"I wink and smile at her.
"Oh and we're going to have our separate conversation at lunch"she says then walks out.

Tbc~~~