RUTHLESS

Copyrights:

©2017 by YlCero

All rights reserved.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without prior written permission from the author except in the case of reviewer who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

DATE STARTED: January 2017
DATE FINISHED: ________

Warning: This story contains mature actions/ bedscenes and violence.

Read at your own risk. You had been warned.

•••

Christine was a chubby she-wolf. No one wanted a walking cholesterol like her. No one cared and no one protected her.

One day, GrimStone Pack turned overly abusive on Christine and the Alpha tried to rape her.

Fortunately, an attacked stopped Alpha Sigma from doing it.
Christine thought that it was the right time to escape but only to felt horrified as the ruthless Alpha of RavenStone blocked her way.

He dragged her back into the room where she had left and pushed her down unto the bed.

"Interesting. I never find chubby wolf this sexy, until it's you." Tyron Gravity climbed over Christine's body and licked her trembling lips.

His hand travelled down the terrified she-wolf's crumpled dress and went up her smooth but bruised thigh.

"Please, don't." She begged and shook her head.

But the ruthless Alpha just smirked. Grabbing her underwear and tore it away from her skin, his hand crept up again and caressed her wet throbbing pussy.

Tyron Gravity grinned. The raging fire of lust was visible in his eyes. "Looks like someone is getting exciting here." he teased Christine's clit. Pressed and gently flicked it. Then in one swift move, he slid one of his finger inside of her.

The chubby she-wolf gasped in mix pain and undeniable pleasure but all the air got stuck on her lungs when Alpha Tyrone attacked her mouth with his hot and hungry lips.