Mercy Braxton- BackGround & Appearance

Mercy was born on August 15, 2003, she has an older brother and sister who are fraternal twins they are both in their sophomore year of high school. After Mercy was born their mother had passed away having problems to breathe and becoming weak as she was pregnant was Mercy but she loved Mercy and wanted her to be alive and gave up her life for her knowing she would have a good life with her family their mother had passed away while she was in c-section were Mercy was born, Mercy Sister Melissa and her brother Branon had raised her since their had left for and was their for them and Mercy sometimes but when he was alone around Mercy he would go into rage Levi would physically, mentally, and verbally abuse her but Mercy would hide in her room Melissa and Branon would worry about her worrying that she would hurt herself. Mercy had been writing her books online that were based off of her life but one day she had gotten a comment on her newest chapter she had posted but she never thought her writing buddy would be the guy she would fall in love with. When they met for lunch Mercy had confessed the way she had felt for him Aaron had said the same to her since october 24, 2016 they had been together going through problems that they faced and what they go through together. The first night that Aaron had spent at Mercy's house Branon and Melissa watched what he did with her, what they would do with each other, and how they would talk with each. When it came to dinner when Mercy was cooking Aaron came behind her and put his arms around her and Melissa and Branon looked at each other and knew that Mercy had found the perfect person but their father had came home and started to yell at Aaron had gotten mad that he was doing Levi walked over to Mercy and punched on her face making her fall Aaron had gotten and started to yell at Levi Branon and Melissa had looked at him like he was crazy but when levi went to punch him Aaron his fist Levi was surprised but he made Aaron let go and walked out, Aaron kneeled down and laid Mercy on his legs looking at her starting Mercy sibling knew that he was going to change Mercy life forever. After a while Branon and Melissa checked up on Mercy and Aaron they saw Mercy lying on top of Aaron they both smiled walking to their own rooms falling asleep. Mercy is a nerd, a geek, a gamer girl, she LOVES to write, SHE LOVES TO WATCH ANIME (attack on titan to be specific) she loves to watch movies with both her sibling and Aaron, Mercy hates seeing being bullied because she was bullied because when her elementary school held a mother daughter dance she went with her sister when people figured out it was her sister they started to bully her and her sibling went to the school telling them if they didn't do it she would be homeschooled but the school never did anything so her sister pulled her out and homeschooled her.