Chapter 9

"Explain to me why your date is the rude new boy from school?" she asks

"1. He's just a friend, and 2. He's not rue.

"He's like the most hottest guy here, how do you know him?"

"He's an old friend, and why are you so surprised i'm here with someone hot?" I ask

"So, you think he's hot too?" she says smirking.

"I'm gonna go spend some time with my friend, and my friend only," I say walking back over to Ethan. He was talking to some girl, I'm pretty sure her name is Clair. We've went to school together for the past 2 years. Before I knew it, I heard my name being called once again. I turn around to see one of my friends from softball when I was 14. She was on my team, we were pretty good friends.

"Ashly!" I say running up to her and hugging her. I haven't saw her in like 3 years.

"Long time no see huh?" she asks pulling away from my hug.

"I missed you so much! What are you doing here?" I ask

"Diego's my brother, I live here," She says.

"Oh my god! Diego never told us he had  sister," I say

"Well, give me your number, and i'll text you later," she says handing me her phone, I put my number in and we said our goodbyes. I looked around for Ethan, and I couldn't see him anywhere. I looked in every room, and the last door I opened I saw Ethan and like 6 other people smoking marijuana. I couldn't believe my eyes.  

"Ethan!" I shout his head pops up and his red eyes get wide when he sees me. Before he could say anything, someone shouts from downstairs.

"cops!"

Okay guys, ikikikikik marijuana isn't that bad of a drug, but idk I didn't want him doing like anything worse than that. Like idk.