1.17

"You did it correctly. All of it. How did you?" he didn't finish his question. Misun, tired from the exhausting danced flopped onto the floor, sprawling herself out in the middle of the practice room.

"Yah! Did you kill her?" Misun head Suga ask as he reentered the room.

"Her footwork was correct. All of it was correct. She did a backflip?" J-Hope said, still baffled by her performance.

"You can do a backflip? No way! Show us!" Rapmon yelled excitedly.

"Get me some water first, please," Misun said, eyes shut. The boys scrambled to find her some water, worried that something was wrong.

"Here," Suga said, offering her his water eventually. She opened her eyes and sat up to see three faces very close to her own.

"Are you guys ok?" She asked, opening the water handed to her and drinking it down.

"You sounded like your were going to pass out. I got worried," Rapmon said. The others agreed and she just laughed.

"Thanks for whoever's water that was. I'll give you mine later," she said, letting herself get helped up from the floor.

"Now, do the backflip again," J-Hope said, sitting back like an excited puppy. Suga and Rapmon also backed up, giving her enough space to perform the trick. When she landed flawlessly again she heard a gasp from the doorway.

"That was incredible, Miss Park!" PD Nim said. She blushed at his comment and bowed in thanks. Jin came back into the room and PD Nim was about to leave when Rapmon spoke up.

"PD Nim! Wait. You remember in our meeting when you said you were still looking for a travel dance teacher for us?" Rapmon asked, walking over to him.

"Yes, I remember," PD Nim said, wondering where he was going with this.

"You should consider Misun! She picked up our choreography all on her own after seeing our practice the other day," Rapmon said. PD Nim looked at Misun with wide eyes.

"Is that so?" He asked.

"She just showed me the dance, sir. I couldn't find a single flaw," J-Hope chimed in.

"The dance is tiring and I know you've just done it but would you mind dancing it one last time?" PD Nim asked, looking at Misun.

"Not at all. It's quite a fun dance if I'm honest," Misun said. She was about to start the music again when PD Nim spoke.

"I don't know the dance well enough to judge if she's dancing it properly. J-Hope would you dance beside her?" PD Nim asked. J-Hope nodded and took his position and Misun started the music. Jin, Suga and Rapmon all jumped up to join in the dance as well.

"Take Jimin's spot through the whole song," J-Hope told Misun. She nodded and filled in for Jimin. After the dance was over she was breathing heavily with a smile on her face. J-Hope told her last minute that he would lift her so she could do the running across the boys backs and it went surprisingly well.

"Well I'll be.. Miss Park I'd like to consider this your official application to be BTS's official traveling dance coach. The job would mean going on tour with the boys and making sure that their choreography is still tight and fresh," PD Nim said, rising to speak to Misun.

"I'd be honored if you would consider me for the job," She said, still out of breath from dancing. She bowed to PD Nim and he bowed back before leaving.

"How the HELL did you do that Misun?" Jin asked, "I still haven't got the dance perfectly and it's my song!" Everyone laughed at Jin's outburst and Misun went over to him and hugged him but he pushed her away,

"Gross you're sweaty," he said, teasingly. She just grinned up at him before diving forwards and wiping her sweaty face on his sweater. The other boys laughed while Jin whined that she had ruined his favorite practice sweater. Soon enough it was time for the boy's dance practice. Misun was heading out when PD Nim's voice stopped her.

"Miss Park! Do you have a moment to talk with me in my office?" he asked. She nodded and followed him into a room that she assumed was his office.

"I am still floored by your ability to pick up choreography. None of the boys helped you learn that?" He asked. She shook her head and explained that she had been dancing since she was very young.

"I'd like to talk to you about taking you on as a dance coach here at Big Hit. Your official title would be a traveling dance coach but obviously BTS won't be touring constantly. While the boys are off or at home I'd like to have you available to work one on one with trainee's or idols of mine who struggle with choreography. Is that something you'd be interested in?" He asked.

"That sounds like a lot of fun, but I'd need to see a contract as well as run it by my mom," Misun answered. PD Nim nodded and handed her a draft of the dance coach contract saying that their would be obvious changes due to the aspect of her traveling with the band. Her travel would be payed for and she would receive compensation for meals and such while on the road along with getting payed for her work hours. When she was home she would have one on one sessions with whoever wanted or needed extra help and she would receive an hourly wage for that as well. She thanked PD Nim for the offer and promised her response as soon as possible. She noticed as she went to leave that it was getting dark out so she doubled checked that she had her pepper spray before beginning to walk home.