Chapter 6

All of you landing safely at the Jeju Airport . Carrying your luggage , all of you wait for taxi at the lobby . It is already late at the evening .

YOUR POV
You look at TaeHyung . He is searching for a taxi for all of you . You suddenly smile when you remembered about what he did and what he said to you in the plane earlier .
" What with that smile ? " ask JinHee .
" Can't I ?? " you stop smiling and look around if there is a taxi to help TaeHyung .
" Yea of course you can't help but smile when your crush hold your hand and told you that he will protect you " JinHee smile and teasing you .
Your face turn red " Y-you saw i-it ? " you ask her .
" I am not blind or deaf okay . Happy huh ? " JinHee start to tease you again .
" Shut up . He may hear us " you said to JinHee .
" I will continue it later when we have some privacy for girls " she said to me .
Your face already red as tomato .
" Hey are you okay ? " ask a guy and you totally recognize his voice . It's TaeHyung . You can't show your red face to him . That is so embarrassing .
" Yea s-sure " you said to him while avoiding to look at him .
" Then why your face is all red ? " ask TaeHyung later .
JinHee didn't help you at all . She pretend to have something to do with her phone and give you a good-luck face when you peak a sneak at her .
You look at him and smile awkwardly " It just..... So hot right here right ? Of course it is summer right ?? " I hope so .
" But it is already autumn season right now " he reply .
You feel like a rock just fall on your head . You hear that JinHee is enduring her laugh inside .
" Hahaha " you laugh awkwardly " When is the season change ? I don't even notice it happened probably because I don't have calendar at home " What a joke of course I have one at my place . Even if I don't have it , I still have a phone with me .
TaeHyung give me weird look like seriously you don't have a calendar ?
JinHee can't hold it anymore . She burst into laugh . Lot of laugh .
' Yea , she is good friends totally a good friend . She make me look like weirdos in front of TaeHyung and I feel so glad '
" What is the funny stuff ?? " ask TaeHyung to JinHee .
" I just read a joke in my Twitter and it is so funny . It should be the joke of the year though " she said to TaeHyung .
I swear that I may kill her if she is not my friend
" Okay . I have got the taxi . Let's go before it leave us " TaeHyung lead the way .
You hit JinHee's arm a bit hard . She is still laughing .
" Sorry . I can't handle it . You are very funny " she said to me .
" I am panic and it spontaneously come to my mind " you said to her .
" If you said so then don't ever try to make your spontaneous idea come out again . It is so worse than you can imagine " she said to you .
" I will not be like that if you help me " you are little bit mad at her .
We get into the taxi and arrive at the hotel we are going to stay for a week . We get into our room and TaeHyung get into his room .
You and JinHee look around the 3-star hotel room . It is so comfortable and nice .
Someone knock the door after a few moments . You open it . TaeHyung is standing outside .
" I just want to inform you that we are going to have dinner at 9 p.m. . Treat is on me " he said to you .
" Okay " you reply then close the door . His room is just in front of your room . That will be easy for all of you .
I tell JinHee what did TaeHyung told me . She nod and continue her journey on discovering the room .