Chapter 13

Jayden 👆
Abby's pov:
I was home alone, and hungry. The boys went out to go grab some panera, I was just hanging around with Chris's t-shirt on, it was like a dress on me, so I was fine. I was looking out the window, I have a feeling of someone watching me, I felt really creepy, not gonna lie. I went to go take a nap on the couch. I fell into a deep sleep........................ I woke up to be tied up to a red silk bed I was only in my bra and undies, I was really scared, I start struggling around I say to lavender hey are you ok? What happened? She says I don't know we were both asleep when this happened. Oh great just super, I don't know where I am, I'm tied to a bed, half naked. It's the best day of my life! (Note my sarcasm) I hear a door open to see, wtf? Jayden?! "Miss me babe?" 

He slowly walks over to me, crawls on to the bed, since I was lying on my stomach, I couldn't see what he was doing so close to me, then I felt a sharp pain on my ass "AHH!!!!" He says "oh baby I know you like that" I felt the pain again "STOP! PLEASE!I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING TO YOU! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" He chuckles and says "oh honey you have done to many things to me, and now that I have you, you can pay the price." He smacks me again, I scream in pain, he thought It was pleasure coming out of my mouth, but it was just strait out pain, once I started to become really red and bruised from the smacking he rub my bum, i was so sore I couldn't move, I just cried........... I mind link Chris 'please help...' then everything goes black....................

See that plot twist I did there eh?
~Abby alouche