Justin Bieber imagine book

You were sitting in a school assembly for the last 20 minutes, half heartedly listening to someone ramble on about safe sex. That's not fun to anyone, but it's especially not fun when your sitting on the floor with 1500 other students. You decided to text your best friend Justin.

"I'm SOOO bored!! Where r u?" You texted him quckly making sure no teacher saw you. You dropped your phone into your lap and waited for a reply.

After about a minute and a half it lit up and you oped the text "skipping. I don't need that talk again"

"Justin, we have to write a paper about it"

"I'll copy yours;)" he texted back quickly.

"Finnnneeee:)" you replied. The only reason you let him do this stuff like this was because you actually like him...a lot. He was so sweet and funny. Plus he's like drop freaking dead gorgeous!!

You sat there until the lecture was over. You barely listened but you had enough for the papers.

"Now I would like go invite (Y/F/N) onto the stage." Your eyes widened. Did they really just say that? Some kid next to you poked you and told you to stand up. You did and started to walk over to the stage. You climed the stairs and stood in front of everyone. You were slightly blushing mostly because you had no idea what was going on.

Just as you were about to ask what was going on Justin came out behind the curtains on the stage. One of his hands was behind his back.

"Hey everyone" he started. You were more confused than ever. "This is (Y/N), she is my best friend. My name is Justin." He really didn't need to introduce himself. Everyone knew him. He was really popular. All the girls LOVED him and so did the guys. "There's something she doesn't know though. The truth is Iike her a lot." Gasps escaped throughout the crowd. "Actually no, I don't like her" you looked at him confused. " I love her, with all my heart. I loved her for awhile" tears started to form in your eyes. You covered your mouth with your hands and the tears started to pour out of your eyes. You couldn't hold them in. "And I would like her to be my girlfriend." He got down on one knee and handed you the flowers.

"Justin" you were speechless. "Yes" he stood up and kissed you. The butterflies in your stomach were over whelming. You kissed him back and pulled away looking into his eyes.

Everyone clapped and you guys went out until he finally proposed.