Chapter 2: Flames...

Flame's POV

   My name is Flame. Well my real name is Francis Dragneel (A/N: Dragneel!!! Who knows who that is??? *hint, hint:* I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!) but people call me Flame because of my flaming temper. I was tired of being called a dork at my school. I was planning on becoming a whole new person this year. No longer a 'geek' but now a well liked person. But I left it alone for now. I just wanted to get this day over with...

*Time skip*

*At school*

Autumn's POV

 "Welcome back class." Our teacher Ms. Ramirez our math teacher passed out our syllabus's' and read over them. I knew this was going to be a long day but at least my band would meet up today. I watched as Marshall looked at me mouthing ' Help me.' he sliced his throat with his finger and pretended to be dead. I giggled at his little "performance". Class ended as I walked to my next class; English. I found that Fionna and Marshall were in that class. They were making lovey-dovey faces at each other without even noticing. Marshall would not stop staring at Fi. It was creeping me out.

    Next class was Science with Flame who was my lab partner, followed by gym with all three of them, art class with Fionna, then lastly you had Band by myself with a few other people. The bell releasing me to go home was just about to ring. 3...2...1! *RING!!!!!* I jolted out of the classroom and to my locker. '25, 45, 39' I had already memorized my combo and my schedule. I ran out of the school to my red car. It was really nice and had really nice leather seats. I sat down in the drivers seat and drove home.

*Time skip*

   I had finally finished cleaning my car. I went inside, ate, showered, changed, grabbed my favorite red electric guitar along with my black lucky guitar pick. I ran out of my apartment and drove to Marshall's house. 

  We gathered up everything; Fionna on drums, Flame on Keyboard, Marshall as bass and vocalist, and me as electric guitar and lead vocalist. I handed everyone the song we were going to play and Flame started us off.

"My first life was so boring, just forget I mentioned it

And my second seemed to let me do all of the things my first life didn't

Third life was a hateful man all poison to the bone

In my fourth, I played piano but just didn't have the eyes to read the notes

In my fifth life, I supported girls- of course, that wasn't all

My sixth life was corrupted though I guess it was a little fun

Seventh life I cried so much and all I did was mourn

In my eighth life, was so rich I could've bought the world and everything

In this life is a game played by a flaky God

He gambles every life

Try to escape 

but you know the path you're on is game and set

See how the game of life is playing all of us for fools

Dancing a string around us, making all these silly rules

See how looks down on us like we're acting out a show

Throw the dice and let's see which head will roll...

By nine, I drew some manga but the deadlines left me dead

My tenth life was a teacher, as a pedo*****;I worked part time

Next life, what, eleven? Sorry I try to forget...