Chapter 2

Well my first day was definitely eventful. I sat with Justin, Chase, Frankie, Millie, Nikki, Frankie's best friend Marco, and Liam at lunch.

Then I sat by Nikki and Liam in English and chemistry.

Liam. I picture what he looks like but I'm probably dead wrong. It helps me to imagine though.

I love or loved the color green. I always had a soft spot for green eyes. I sighed and threw myself on my bed. Not being able to know what Liam looks like is depressing me. Or maybe it's just because I miss him, his hand in mine.

From the way Nikki describes him for me he sounds like a model.

"Chlo?" I heard Justin ask.

"Yeah, how long have you been staring at me creep?" I asked.

"Actually I'm not alone," he nervously chuckled.

"Who else is here and why are you nervous?" I asked.

"Chase, Frankie, and Liam," he replied.

I took that in for a minute all four of them are in my room right now.

"We need to tell you something," Justin added.

"Okay," I shrugged.

Then Liam's hand was in mine and he was pulling me up and then he sat me on the floor next to him, I heard the others sit as well.

"Liam?" I asked while using my other hand, the one not in his, to touch his arm.

"Yes?" He asked while chuckling.

"Nothing I was just making sure it was you," I nodded.

"Okay," he chuckled again.

I sighed I want to see him smile.

"Well Chlo, mom and dad," Justin started to say.

"Justin, stop," I warned.

"I know you don't want to talk about them but we have to," Justin replied.

"No," I sternly stated.

"Chlo, it's time you face it and we have to tell you something," Justin sighed.

"No Justin I don't care," I shouted while standing up, Liam stood up with me his hand still in mine. "You can just leave me out of it like you do everything else," I finished.

"Chlo," Justin stated while grabbing my arm making me know he's in front of me. "I want to tell you these things so you aren't left out and clueless," he explained.

"I don't want to hear about mom and dad," I sniffed, while trying hard not to cry.

"You have to know Chlo," he reasoned.

Then I was being turned the opposite way and Liam grabbed my other hand.

"Chloe I really want you to know the things we are about to tell you," Liam stated.

"Why do you know about my parents?" I asked him.

He sat me back down and sat next to me.

"Just listen to your brother for a minute," Liam replied.

I nodded.

"Mom and dad were a part of the Star Light pack, we are all, even you. This is a pack of wolves, dad was a wolf," Justin explained.

"Justin what the-," I started to say.

"Let him finish," Chase cut in.

I sat there in silence waiting.