shopping is not my thing

Hey guys!!!
I am so exited in writing this story. Actually this is currently my first story I plan on writing others only when I see this story reaching 30 readers on the first chapter.Also if you see any mistakes I apologise and you can correct me in the comments.So don't let me down please...

    Don't forget to like and comment.

        *Bye, love you 😘
              *Xoxo*

       +Alia's (POV)+

    I was moved from my thoughts by the beep sound from my pocket.I took it out and opened the message sent by Lia(Liana) my best friend.
   ' be ready for shopping'
I signed looking at the text I hated shopping and no one knows it better than Lia.I know she was trying to get me back to my old self but I can't.I wish she was here. But then if wishes were horses beggers would ride.I didn't want to go but I couldn't argue with Lia when she wants something.I had no option but to go.I
looked at my outfit and pulled on a sweater and changed my three quarter  and fixed my rimmed glasses."Honey, Lia is here."I hear my mom calling.I put my long blonde hair in a low pony tail and put on my white sneakers.

I went down stairs and saw Lia and my mom laughing together not noticing my presence.You will never miss stories from this two."what are you laughing for?"I ask and it was when they noticed I was there.
"Finally you came down I thought you were going to take ages,"Lia said in a relief tone.
She wore a skinny jean with a crop top and let her hair fall down to her shoulders with a four inch shoes.I just gapped at her shoes.

"If you are done checking me out can you go and get ready."

"I wasn't checking you out ,"I protested,"I was just wondering how could you walk with those without tripping or falling on them."I gestured to her shoes with my index finger.

"Yeah yeah, can you go and wear something good."

"Why there is nothing wrong with my clothes."Lia gave me a look but then gave in.We said bye to mom and went to Lia's car.

After fifteen minutes we reached the mall and I wished to go back home but unfortunately Lia would have cut my legs before I reach home so i better go with it.
Lia went to where dresses are while I was just roaming around.I find shopping boring and Lia was chosing the most boring type of clothes.I was looking at a mother and her daughter playing together and was touched by the scene.

Yeah I know I am emotional but it was just so cute.I continued to just admire at them and wished I had  a little sister like her.It would be so fun.Lia came to me and dragged me to help her chose a dress.

"You know I hate dresses Lia yet you want me to chose for you."

"I also know you got a good taste which you pretend to not have.So stop being stubborn and be useful.I didn't bring you here to just roam around an admire people."

I pouted and helped chosing the dress.After that we went to shoes, tank tops, hats and I ended up taking one sweater i liked so much.By the time we finished shopping it was 4:30 pm! I couldn't believe we took three and a half hours to shop for a little things.I swear if you want to waste your time just go with Lia shopping.

"Hey have you seen the hot new guy at school?"

" New guy?"I didn't even know there was a new guy at school.

"Al where in the world do you live in.Everyone has been talking about him.Oh I just wish to talk to him.He's so handsome, dashing, blue sea eyes,well built body....,"

"Okay enough.You are drooling over a guy who doesn't even know you exist over imagination.Be real Lia."
"It's you who should be real AL and start seeing boys as your opposite sex and who you can date with and  stop seeing them like your step brother or even worse your father."

I just scoffed and let the topic drop.

I was hungry and  we went to MC Donald's for Choco chip cookies. I just love them.

I reached home so tired went to my room did my homework and eat dinner at seven helped my mom washing the dishes took a long bath and slept at 8:30 pm like there was no tomorrow.

    Okaaaay guys  so tell me hw it was.
I know it too short but I want to know how you think of it.I promise to write a long one the next chapter.And guys it my  first time so don't judge please.

      Plz like and comment...Love youuu