Entry 5

To be honest I'm still mad at you, but since you found me at McDonald's and hugged me tight I guess all my anger washed away. Like I felt like relieved that even though you forgot about our anniversary you still haven't forgot about the love that we share. I don't technically agree with fate, I mean sure it does help you meet and such but you have to work on your relationship for it to work. You can't just sit there and watch yourself fall into pieces as you both hurt yourself walking through the pain. 

                     It felt good to be back in your arms but something is off, I don't know if it's the weather that makes it cold but it seems empty. Is there something bothering you? Please tell me. I don't want to be clueless about what is happening between us. 

                   You went on me on a date the next day at our favorite ice cream parlor as our post-anniversary celebration. I felt happy, that finally I got to spend time with you even though we only have limited time to spend. But when I stare at your eyes while we we're talking something is missing. Also with your smile, it's genuine but something is off about it. I tried to ask you if you're okay but you keep on saying that you're fine. I don't want to push you through things because we just made up the last day and I don't want to ruin the moment.

                 I tried to asked MJ since you're very close with him. Please don't get mad, I just really want to know what's going on. But he said he doesn't know, that maybe you're just tired. I tried to convince myself that maybe you're really just tired and I just feel off because I haven't seen him in a while. But I really do hope so we can get through whatever it is that you're having into yourself, because I don't want us to end up with broken frames.

-A.