Chapter 6: First Floor Hallway

They had finally gone through all the lessons that day. Sure, the first weeks had been fun and exciting, because they made new friends and met great people, and the lessons were still not stressing or anything, some of them were only introductions and stuff.

When it came to the end of the school lesson, the group found each other before joining the scout program.

"Can you explain to me why we get to join scout again this year?" Josephine asked Ellen irritated.

"I know, right? It's not even important anymore." Ellen replied, after she realized she said that out loud, she closed her mouth shut with her hand and laughed.

"I don't wanna come." Josephine said.

"This is the first day of scout this year, Josephine," Ellen scolded, "you can't skip the first day or you'll get into trouble."

"Ugh," Josephine rolled her eyes. "Let's find the others."

Josephine and Ellen left the classroom to find the others, they looked all the way to their friends' classrooms, the canteen, the bathroom, and finally they saw Maurent, Nico, Sam, and Lauren at the lockers.

Nico was annoying Maurent by closing her locker door before she put her things in. Maurent became frustrated but stayed chill. She scolded Nico, but Nico didn't care at all. Sam and Lauren sat on the bench, waiting for her.

Nico broke his attention when his friends came by. He shouted to his friends, gaining their attention. Typical popular guys. He said a quick 'bye' to Maurent and left her as quick as possible. Maurent then rolled her eyes.

Sam stood up and asked Maurent, "do you even like him?" She said joking.

"I don't know." Maurent replied casually, then they laughed it off.

They suddenly heard someone calling them by their names, it was Josephine, with Ellen. They approached them.

"We've been looking everywhere for you guys." Josephine said out of breath.

"Yeah, and lucky for you, you're still not stuck in here looking at Maurent making out with her boyfriend." Lauren said joking.

"I wasn't making out with him!" Maurent snapped.

Sam laughed, "yeah Lauren, how could Maurent make out with someone she.. didn't like?" She made an air quotation mark with her hand gestures and laughed with Lauren.

"Haha, good one, Sam." Maurent replied with a straight tone. "Anyways, where are the others?" She asked Josephine and Ellen.

"I don't know.." Josephine replied honestly.

"They're probably upstairs already." Ellen said, referring to where the scout program took place, which was the 8th floor auditorium.

"Let's go then." Maurent said, and they all went upstairs to find the others.

They all went upstairs to the auditorium and met Sesil and Isabel. Isabel was asking a teacher about something and Sesil was chatting with her friend Michelle. Ellen called Sesil to join in with the others.

Pretty much everyone had already been there. The auditorium was crowded with 12th graders and of course, the teachers. Josephine saw Nadia chatting with Mewz in the corner of the auditorium. She was glad that Nadia finally started to make friends.

And there were the mean twins Yesa and Yesi, leaning against the wall near the door doing nothing but judging everyone that walked past the door. Then, there was a small freshman girl with glasses and short hair, who was bringing a cup of drink, when Yesa put her foot over the door and the girl tripped. Her drink was all over the place. Yesa laughed hysterically at that, and Yesi made it worse by pouring the remaining drink from the cup to the girl's uniform until she's all soaked. Because of this, they were blocking the way in front of the door.