Chapter Two(:

-Week Later-

*Alexia P.O.V*

So im still really pissed off at what happened last week , but i also cant believe i left him.I didnt even let him explain what happened.  But whatever, he cheated. And the rule is Once a cheater always a cheater. He wasnt worth my time anyway. I wonder how long he was chaeting on me for and who that other chick was. All i know is i looked way better than that hoe. After school i went home finding out from my cousin Christaa that Michael dropped out of school to pursue his ''Rapping Career''. Hes so dumb at times, He thinks that just because he can rap that he doesnt need to get his education? Wow is all i can say at this point. And the fact that he has all of them fucking tattoos isnt helping him out either.

Minutes later after getting off the phone with my cousin, my doorbell rang. My parents had been in Puerto Rico for a couple months now ever since my Grandmother was diagnosed with Cancer. I vistied too but i came back to return to school. I got up and opened the door without asking who it was. To my suprise, it was Michael. ''What do you want? I dont appriciate you-''  He cut me off, ''To apoligize. Im really sorry Alexia. Can I just come in so we can talk? Please.'' I really wanted to tell him to get the hell up out my face but i had missed him, kind of. ''Yeah, sure whatever.'' I replied with a fake attitude. Even though it had been a week since ive seen him, i had to admit, he looked fine as hell. '' You look good..'' I mumbled. I think he heard me but just didnt respond. He got closer. i moved over a little and asked, '' Okay so what do you want? Why did you even-'' He cut me off again by kissing me. I didnt hold back becuase we both knew i had missed those big, pink juicy lips of his. I got a little carried away and started to take off his pants. He took my shirt off next and then i took his off also. Then he stopped me by saying '' Are you sure you wanna do this?'' I nodded yes even though i know i would somewhat regret it later on. He then pulled out his dick and pulled my pants down exposing that i didnt wear panties today becuase i had just gotten out the shower. And stuck it inside of me. I moaned and minutes later i came and he came shortly after me. ''Ahh, Woah Wow.. I missed that..'' I Said out of breath. ''Yeah. Ahaa, i know thats why i gave i to you.'' He smiled and i laughed.