Scene 1 - Bedroom Moments

On a early summer morning. The Sun reflected towards his eyes. He rubbed his eyes. He openly stretched. And squinted his eyes as he stared towards the Sun reflecting his face.

He looks around the room. And there is no one to be seen.

" Tanu, where are you?"  Rishi  screamed.

* pulls a confused face*

A minute later she appears by the bathroom door. She slowly walks towards him, with her open wet hair floating as the door slams behind her.

When she stood in front of him. He was left stunned. And she smiled as she looked towards him. 

'Kyunki tum hi ho. Ab tum hi ho. Zindagi ab tum hi ho' - plays in the background. 
She clicks her fingers together in his face. And then they both share a Beautiful moment by laughing.

He removes her hair romantically. She looks down.

" A perfect morning like this is called God's gift from heaven" Rishi says

She responds by gazing at him in an adorable way.
And then he raises his eyebrows at her.
* runs away shy*

He turns his body around slowly, to get a sneak peak of his ravashing woman.
Tanu had positioned herself in front of the mirror,having a wet towel which was bright pink placed in her hands. She dried her hair and looked gorgeously into the mirror.

He put his two hands tightly around her waist. And puts his chin on her shoulder. She put her hand on his hand which was around her. They both closed their eyes and felt the moment.

* BGM PLAYS*

Someone enters from the door. They quickly let go of each other and look towrads each other.....