|Flame Prince X OC| Bianca Part III

Bianca's POV

"YOU?!" I shouted in disbelief.

"Bianca!" FP greeted happily.

"Ladies..." Gumball greeted a bit embarrassed,

"Hey Fiona" Marshall said floating to Fiona.

"What're you boys doing here in this hour?" Cake asked suspiciously.

"Flame boy here wanted to see Bianca" Marshall answered pointing at FP.

"Me?" I asked,

"Are there any other girl named Bianca here?" Marshall asked sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll go see what he wants" I said grabbing my coat.

I went outside and saw Gumball looking after FP while FP was looking at a patch of flowers by the lake.

"Hey FP" I greeted him.

"Bianca! Look!" he said about to give me flowers but they burned to ashes before they got to me.

"You mean the roses?" I asked taking a flower,

"Ro...ses?" FP repeated,

"Yup. They mostly symbolize love and are famous with couples" I explained taking whiff.

"Then... That one's for you!" FP said happily and making me blush a bit.

"Uh.... Thanks.... does that mean we're?" I asked,

"A couple?" he continued,

"Y-yeah...a couple..." I mumbled,

"I was actually hoping..." FP said bashfully and making me blush harder.

"...Ho-how are the baby fire lions?" I asked trying to break the awkward silence.

"They're fine now, actually. Thank glob the rain didn't catch up with us. Aden and Sera kept talking about you since the village" FP answered,

"Aden? Sera?" I asked,

"It's the baby fire lions' names" he explained.

(A/N: These names are NOT canon. I just googled them :3)

We spent the night talking about the baby fire lions. Good thing they were just curious about me and not planning to kill me at the village.

"And one time, Bero found this-"

"-LOOK OUT!" Gumball warned us and we saw a bunch of food heading straight towards me.

"BIANCA!" FP shouted pushing me out of they way.

The food went straight to his face and head making him fall into the pond.

"FP!" I called out as I pulled him out.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned,

"You...didn't get burned?" Gumball asked,

"I only get burned when I'm surprised, okay?" I explained and directed my attention to Flame Prince.

"I'm... fine..." he coughed.

After a few minutes, he went back to his normal temperature.

"I'm glad you're okay" I said to him smiling and he smiled back.

"Now, about those flying pieces of food..." I said standing up and glaring at the three culprits and crossing my arms.

"Yeah... sorry about that, sugar..." Cake said apologetically and Fiona and Marshall agreed.

"We didn't mean for our food fight to get out of hand..." Fiona said.

"It's fine. I'm alright" FP said giving them a small smile.

"You guys should get back. It's getting pretty cold outside" Gumball said trying to warm himself up.

"We'll see you later at the tree house, hon. Besides, you've got someone who can warm you up" Cake winked at me pulling Fiona back to the tree house while Marshall floated back to his cave and Gumball walked back to the Candy Kingdom.

"Have fun~!" Marshall teased,

"But not TOO much fun!" Gumball warned and I giggled.

"Friends... you learn to love 'em" I said to FP,

"I like them. They seem... nice" FP said.

"Yeah, I don't know what I'd do without them. Especially since my brother is pretty much just watching Pixie videos at home and I'M doing the work" I said sitting down.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. You're Bianca A. Cupid. You can do anything" FP said encouragingly and I smiled meekly.

"Thanks FP... it's nice to let it out from time to time" I said leaning on to his shoulder and he seemed surprised.

"If you ever need any help, I'm here for you" he said leaning back and we just watched the stars in the sky.

Fiona's POV

"Well?" I whispered,

"Hush child! I'm trying to hear what they're saying..." Cake said stretching her ear.

"I can HEAR you, you know!" Bianca shouted surprising  me and Cake.

"Ehehe... we'll leave you two alone now" I said embarrassed and pulling Cake with me to our bedroom.

Bianca's POV

"Sorry about them..." I said scratching the back of my neck and FP chuckled.

"Don't worry about it. You need to go inside now too, it's getting to cold. Are we still up for that date?" he asked,

"Wait... date? So does that mean we're-" "Official?" he ended and I nodded blushing.

"I was hoping actually... what's your answer?" he asked,

"YES!" I shouted tackling him into a hug making us fall down and we laughed.

"Then I guess we're official now..." he remarked happily.

"Well... there's one more thing.... we didn't finish something at Gumball's party" I said and he looked confused.

"And that would be?" he asked,

"This" I said kissing him on the lips and went inside the tree house.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I said closing the door and I saw Fiona and Cake looking at me happily and they bear hugged me.

"Omigosh, we have to get you ready for your date! I'm think a light summer dress and maybe..." Cake continued on what outfit I should wear.

"Nice one B" Fiona said punching me playfully on the arm,

"Thanks Fi..." I said blushing a bit.