Obsessed 1/?

This is a AU but not modern.  

You were asleep on itachis bed, as he played with your hair. 

"My [Name]." He muttered and got up hating to ruin the moment , but he had responsibilities to attend to. He slipped his shirt on, and looked at you one last time before leaving the room .

Sasuke smirked as his brother left the room, he came down from the tree and slipped through the window . "[Name]-chan~" He cooed and sat beside the bed , her face was faced towards his . She looked so peaceful, as if nothing evil exist. She was the most beautiful, but not very graceful woman he had ever met. Her personality was even better than her looks , smart when she's confident, shy at times but very loud when she's comfortable, although she was clumsy , everyone in the Uchiha clan adored her . Itachi and Sasuke the most . 

"Alright , bye father." Itachis voice was outside the door, causing sasuke to stand up and quickly go out the window . The sudden wind caused [name] to wake up , "I-Itachi..." she whined and sat up . Itachi walked in hearing her call his name.  

"Yes  [name]?" He asked . 

"Cuddle me, I'm cold~" She pouted looking too adorable for her own good . Itachi heart melted at that moment seeing her pout , he blushed and crawled in bed with her . "Why is the window open?" Itachi asked her . 

"I'm not sure, I just woke up . " She replied and cuddled into him as he looked at the open window and glared at it . 

Sasuke glared at itachi cuddling with HIS [name]. "If only I'd asked her out that day!" Sasuke exclaimed and turned away with a scowl . He walked to his room which had pictures of only him and 'his' [name] on the wall. He crawled in bed and glared at the ceiling . "[Name] will be mine, she's only kidding with me at the moment being with that dick." Sasuke reassured himself and smirked ,"She IS mine , what am I talking about? She's staying with itachi out of force, I'll save her!" He smirked thinking of a plan he could use to get her away from itachi .  

.............

You yawned getting up and crawled out of itachis arms , 'Today I have to babysit!' You thought and smiled (I have a babysitting job, well more like I'm forced to watch kids , no pay . :/ ) You walked towards the window shutting the blinds , just in case if someone were to walk by (Everyone : SASUKE!) . You got dressed quickly and smiled walking to itachi , you have to wake him . You poked his nose , "Itachi~" You tried a cute voice which didn't work . You smirked , getting up and backing away with your body still facing itachis . You backed up too much causing you to fall over a bucket that was randomly there. You yelped out of surprise , which caused itachi's eyes to pop open quickly and look at you . "So much for jumping on you." You said to him not even looking at him and just assuming he was still asleep. 

He smiled slightly , and decided to trick you , knowing full well you'd try to run and jump on him . 

You got up , with a look determination on your face . "I won't fall!" You backed away making sure nothing was there and ran jumping on itachi .

"WAKE UP!" You shouted and giggled . 

He was already ready for your weight about to crush him (hey, it doesn't matter if your skinny or fat . If you sit on someone out of surprise, it hurts!). He turned you over , so he was on top. "[Name]." He smiled (Yep, smiled...it's no surprise since he loves you ...)  You laughed ,"Itachi. It's time to get up!" You told him and pushed him gently off you sitting up . 

"I already did everything." He stated and watched your expression which turned to shock . 

"YOU MEAN YOU GOT UP AT LIKE THREE O'CLOCK?!" You screamed/asked him. 

"Something like that." He let another smile creep on his face. 

"You're insane...." You told the truth (who the hell can get up at 3 in the morning and be a yandere?! .... Don't answer ... )

He laughed slightly , "I was hoping you'd take off of your part time job today..." He waited for you to answer  saying that. 

"Hmm, I don't know if I can." You said thinking about it . 

"I already ask, you can." Itachi said and got up ,"Today I want to take you to a special place." He told you 

You smiled but it quickly vanished ,"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME , IF I WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN YOU UP , I'D BE LOOKING LIKE AN IDIOT GOING?!" You screamed and lifted up your fist . 

He had a calm expression on . "You always wake me up , that is if I'm not awake before you ." He replied. 

Thanks for reading . Part 2 will be out soon. This kinda Sucks I think I might delete it .