Unknown World

"We'll reach my world in just a few moments," wisp said.

And just like it said, after a big flash of white appeared, causing everyone to close their eyes. They opened them to find them in some unknown world. It was dark, a low mist of fog to cover the ground. Dead trees to see here and there, but there was hardly anything to see anyway.

"What is this place?" Sora asked.

The wisp was nowhere to be seen.
"Where did wisp go?" Sora asked.

"Hmm..." Riku narrowed his eyes and looked around the place they were in.

"This is creepy...," Kairi said.

"Sure is," Riku said.

"...Wisp?? Where'd you go?" Sora asked a bit above a whisper. Sora then felt a hand on his shoulder. "Bwah!!!!" he jumped.

"Woah calm down, Sora. Its just me," Riku said.

"Phew..." Sora let out a breath he didnt know he was holding.

"We should get out of here guys...," Kairi said.

Sora tried to get the gummi ship, but it wouldn't work.
"What...," Sora furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong, Sora?" Riku asked.

"...I.....I can't get the gummi ship so we can leave...," Sora said.

Riku leaned into Sora to get a better look at what he was holding, but Sora wasn't kidding. The gummi ship wouldn't come or listen when he hit the come button.

What are we going to do!?" Kairi called.

"Just stay calm. We just got to find whip and get answers. We'll be fine," Riku said wanting to keep everyone close and calm.

Sora and Kairi nodded, "But where should we go? There's nothing alive as far as the eye can see," Sora asked.

Wind starts blowing hard, making Sora, since he's the smallest, kind of fall backwards but he catches himself.

"Woah there," Riku put a hand on Sora's shoulder.

"Man, thats strong wind," Kairi says while her hair is flying everywhere.

"This is kind of freaking me out," Sora says.

"Lets stay together and look around to see if we find maybe an abandoned building or something," Riku says.

"Yeah. As long ad we stay together," Sora says and grabs Riku and Kairi's arms pulling them closer to him.

Walking side by side the 3 of them stuck close like glue. Walking on and on but nothing ever changed, the scenery, the weather, the ground, nothing. Even the trees they past were no different.

"Does something seem...off? To you guys?" Sora asked.

"It feels like where walking in a circle," Kairi added.

"You might be right about that and at this rate we'll  never find shelter from this weather," Riku said.

"Were going in a loop," Kairi says. "This is stupid, we're just wasting our energy walking."

"Yeah you're right," Riku says. "Lets just stay he-" he gets interupted by a meniacal laugh echo around them.

"...W-What was that??" Sora asks getting closer to Riku, hugging his arm.

"Everyone stay close," Riku called out.

Sora hugged tighter and Kairi ran closer to her friends and stood back to back with Riku. Their touch somewhat eases the tension knowing everyone was there.

The laughter continued to ring out around them causing that one ease to be engulfed.

"Where's it coming from..?" Sora whined his grip tightening on Riku, causing him to want to protect Sora and Kairi even more.

"Show yourself!!!!!" Riku finally demanded loosing his patience.

"How can I? When you can't see what you never knew was their from the beginning?" The voice said in the form of a whisper at Riku's ear. A faint breeze from it causing Riku to jump back, throwing his arms in the air. Causing Sora to be thrown out of his boyfriend's grip and Kairi let out a scream as she was almost hit by Riku's arm.

--------------------------------------------
The story stops here. Sorry guys but I'm not into this story anymore so this is it.

It's canceled