Excerpt Five

Zayn x Madison

The Pool House

The Pool House

His kisses were passion and fire made real.

Gentle, sensual, loving...all of these adjectives can describe my first time with Zayn. None of them describe the real him. I fell for him. I fell for him hard. Certain poisons are very addictive.

We had barely spoke before he led me, hand in my hand, to the empty pool house. With the doors closed behind us the party was nothing more than a quiet bass rich hum. His dark eyes looked at me and I could not help but gasp. I bit my lower lip as he leaned down for a kiss. He was talented, he was well practiced - in that moment I didn't care which it was. His hands searched my body, warm hands sliding under my shirt to the small of my back; I wasn't saying yes, but I wasn't saying no either.

"Would you like your reward?"  He paused in between our kisses and slipped the words into my ear, planting feathery kisses down my cheek and back to my lips. I was putty for him.

His tongue explored my mouth and I tried to return his kisses the same way. It was odd to admit but for the first time I didn't feel put down or condescended by an adult. He adjusted his kisses to my level and gave me time to learn. He pulled away from me. I was breathless and looked up at him - hoping for a reason why the kisses stopped. He had the faintest trace of a smirk on his face. "Such a smart girl..." His eyes glanced at the couch. I felt myself tingle at the thought of what could happen next.

The kisses continued, but this time Zayn's hands lingered from my back to my behind. I gasped as he picked me up, my legs clenching tightly around him. I wasn't heavy, but he couldn't have weighed too much more than me. I never expected him to be so strong. He lifted me effortlessly and placed me onto the long couch. My kisses grew feverish as I thought I knew what was going to happen next.

You could easily fit two bodies laying down without overlapping on the couch. My legs were tightly clenched around him as his kisses traveled down from my mouth to my neck. His hands wandered to the bottom of my shirt, lifting it up and over my head. I could feel my cheeks burning as I was now half naked in front of this handsome brown stranger. He was looking down at me and for a moment I wondered if I was somehow disappointing him. Was I too small for him? Was my ill fitting bra too much of an eye sore?

Zayn went back to kissing my neck, planting kisses down to my chest. Kissing me through the fabric of my bra as his hands molded each side; lifting the bra over each one to reveal the goose flesh underneath. He kissed and nipped at each side as my legs clenched harder around him. "Oh my god," I hushed out between shaky deep breaths.

His kisses continued down to my navel, hands slowly lingering off from my chest and sensually trailing down to my hips. My boots had long since been knocked off and as Zayn's hands started pawing at my shorts I felt my knees buckle and I cried out. Partially out of excitement, partially out of fear.

He kissed at the steel button of my shorts, kisses traveling on cloth to the space in between my thighs as he slowly pulled my shorts and underwear off in slow motion. When the flesh was revealed he gave one soft kiss before sitting on his knees as he lifted my legs in the air to softly take off my shorts. I laid there for a moment, the soft light in the distance just illuminating the fully clothed man in front of me long enough to wonder just what was going to happen next. I felt my body yearn for his as I felt the first drippings of my lower half stir inside. My cheeks were flushed and I was breathing heavily. My body slowly raised itself up, unconsciously offering my lower half.

Zayn licked his lips as he slowly began to take off his jacket. He tossed it to the floor and delicately undid his red tie. With a deliberate delayed pace Zayn began to undo each and every button of his shirt. I moaned in what felt like purgatory as the last button was undone and he tossed his shirt to the side.

He was gorgeous naked. Beautifully toned chest and arms that looked liked they were chiseled from marble- if the marble was the colour of the purest coffee. I drank him with my eyes and gulped in anticipation. I expected him to slowly remove his pants as well but instead he brought his face back to my inner thighs and I made a noise I never knew I was capable of.

He was an artist with his tongue - his kisses had proven that, but this - this was artwork on par with Michelangelo himself. I could feel the plot of couch beneath me grow damp with each lick. At a certain moment I forgot to care if anyone could hear me or not. He knew just when to use his fingers and he knew just where to put him.

I felt my thighs buckle in pleasurable agony before I noticed his tongue was no where near my lower lips. I was breathless as I wondered if perhaps this was the end. All my other senses were dulled and heightened at the same time. I heard the clink of metal hitting the floor, my eyes focused as I saw Zayn's belted pants on the floor in a heap with my own.

I screamed and clenched my legs tightly around his behind, my arms pawing at his back. As wet as I was it still hurt as he plunged into me; stealing my virginity. He thrust into me quickly, each thrust more audible than the last. I moaned as the pain quickly subsided and the pleasure of the previous moments came sweeping back over me.

He paused from his wild thrusts - although he kept quietly pumping, his soft grinding creating such sweet pressure, and looked into my eyes. My face and hair were matted with sweat and he smiled before planting a kiss onto my lips. Gentle,sensual, loving...I screamed as I felt his final thrust leave a sticky sensation of warmth deep inside me.