Chapter 1 - A Sweet Fashion Show

Around the time when Yoona got lots of scandal and quite some time after Seohyun enters WGM. SNSD participate in a fashion show with many idols such as Super Junior, Big Bang, DBSK, 2PM, CNBLUE, 2NE1 and many other idols.

"I've been waiting for this. At last, I got to be closer to you" A guy said slowly with his famous smile.He wouldn't want anyone to hear it.

Then, the MC announced.

"Lastly, the highlights of today show, the marriage theme. Two idols from two famous groups will be the bride and bridegroom. Please welcome them."

The lights slowly goes to the middle of the stage and revealing a young female idol wearing a wedding dress (The wedding dress is somewhat similar to what Yuna from Final Fantasy X was wearing) walking gracefully with her hair let down while being accompanied with a decent young male idol wearing a white tuxedo.

"Please welcome, SNSD's Yoona and Big Bang G-Dragon." The MC said cheerfully. The audience clapped their hands.

Yoona came from the right side while Jiyong came from the left side. They met in the middle of the stage. Jiyong goes down in his knees and offered his hand and put a ring on her ring finger.. It was as if he was proposing to Yoona. Yoona felt a little bit shock by his action but she remains calm on the outside. And then, Jiyong stood up and held her left hand softly. They walk gracefully until the front of the stage. They smiled to the audience and come face to face with one another.

As if it is a real wedding. Jiyong uncovered her veil and goes to kiss her forehead. Yoona blushes at his action.

"Aish, this is embarrassing. I feel like fainting already. Time, please go on fast and end this. IM YOONA THIS IS JUST A SHOW. BE PROFESSIONAL." Yoona thought and her face goes redder.

But, what Yoona didn't know is that Jiyong is going to do another thing. Slowly putting his right hand on her waist, Jiyong pulled Yoona closer to him. Of course, Yoona got shock at his action but, she manage to remain calm and flashes a smile.

"Maybe he's just going to give the fan some show. It might be just a cheek kiss and not a kiss on the lips. Wait. What am I thinking?" Yoona thought innocently.

"Just a kiss on the cheek. A kiss on the cheek. Kwon Jiyong, you can do this." Jiyong reminded himself repeatedly. He would be lying if he said he doesn't feel anything. He was so nervous.

Jiyong moves close to Yoona's face to kiss her cheek. Suddenly, Yoona face moves and Jiyong lips was on Yoona's lips. The audience, the idols there and even the MC cheered and shouting "G-YOON LOVE" "Its like a real wedding." And some of them even cried, "NO! YOONA/GD IS MINE! DON'T KISS!". But, it is too late. They have kissed already.

The kiss last for quite long because both of them are somewhat stoned. They broke the kiss and flash their profesional smile to the audience.

Suddenly, the audience cheered loudly Why? It is simply because Jiyong hold some of Yoona's hair and said "You are mine, my beautiful wife, IM YOONA." with a smile on his face.

Yoona blush harder but still managed to smile back. They continued to wave their hand and made a small turn and goes back to the backstage while holding hands.

AT THE BACKSTAGE

"Yoona-sshi, mianhae. I didn't mean to do that. I was told by the staff only to kiss you on the cheek. I'm sorry, Yoona-sshi."Jiyong said while looking so sorry for what happen before.

"Its okay, Jiyong-sshi. I know you didn't mean to do it on purpose. It was my fault too. I'm the one who turn my head and accidentally let you kiss me. I'm sorry too." Yoona said with a sweet smile.

"Damn, she's cute. Wait, why am I like this?" G-Dragon thought while looking away and said "Its okay, Yoona-sshi and thank you for your cooperation. Hope that we can cooperate again."

As Yoona was about to reply. the other idols went to them. Most of the idols who was present that day went to them.

Leeteuk, Yunho, Changmin, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Daesung, Seungri, circle around the two.

Leeteuk : "What a wonderful show and a sweet wedding we have there, right Yunnie?"

Yunho : "Yeah, it was as if it is a real wedding. With all the dresses and tux and not to mention the ring. Where did you get it anyway?"

G-Dragon : "Umm... The staff ask me to find a ring and do an action as if I am proposing."

Sooyoung : "Is that ring even a props?"

Yoona : "I think its just part of the show."

Hyoyeon : "Its like seeing you two get married for real!"

Yoona and G-Dragon : "We are only modelling."

Daesung : "Hyung, Yoona, did both of you kiss for real or was it scripted?"

G-Dragon : "That's a secret, Daesungie." Yoona and GD look at each other and blush.

Seungri : "Hyung, I know you really want to kiss her, right?

Yoona and G-Dragon : "..."

Changmin : "Enough, guys. Don't tease them to much. Just let them be happy. But, I wonder what will Yoona fanboys and GD fangirls do after this? *said with a wicked smile.*

Then, the group takes their leave. They change back into their own clothes and thanks the fashion designer after the show ended. Then, they went into separate ways. As G-Dragon was about to enter his company vehicle for BIGBANG, he heard someone calling his name. It was none other than Yoona.

"Jiyong-sshi"

"Yes?"

"I forgot to give this ring back to you. Its yours right?"

"Umm... Yeah. Thanks though."

"Well then. Thank you for today, sunbae."

GD laughs and automatically his hand went to Yoona's head and ruffles her hair.

"No, thank you for your hardwork." With that, G-Dragon smiled.

Yoona was left dumbfounded. She was somewhat dazed.

"Yoona-sshi?"

"YAH, YOONA, COME! WE ARE LATE!" Yuri shouted.

"EH? YES, YES. COMING."

Yoona bow to G-Dragon and went back to her company's van.

"She's cute. If only we can see each other again." G-Dragon then goes inside their company's vehicle and both vehicle drove off leaving that place.