Chapter 9 - Our Third Date and Skinship

WGM studio

The hosts are Park Mi-Sun (PMS), Jo Hyung Gi (JHG) and Kim Na Young(KNY).

PMS : "Today's guest is SNSD's Tiffany(TF) and BIGBANG's Daesung(DS).

JHG : "Welcome back everyone."

KNY : " Today, we'll continue the second part from the date of the G-Yoon couple~"

DS : "Please watch it everyone~"

Then, the screen shows Yoona and GD walking side by side.

TF : "Oh my, Yoona looks cold. Yeah, they were filming this in the middle of spring season. But, still at night, it can be quite cold."

DS : "Hyung~ Hold her hand already~"

GD and Yoona continue to walk and both of them noticed that sometimes their hand just couldn't stop touching one another.

KNY : "Omo, their hands always touch one another~ Just hold hands already~"

GD : "Yoona-sshi~ No, Yoona ah, do you feel cold?"

Y : "Eh, no."

GD : "But, when our hands touch, your hands feel cold."

Y : "Ah, that must be because of the weather. Tonight it feels quite cold."

GD : "Yeah, Yoona."

Y : "Hmm?"

GD then holds Yoona's right hand and entwined with his left hand.

GD : "This is better, right? You won't feel cold anymore~"

Y : "Ah, yes. Yes. Gomawo oppa~"

JHG : "That's the way I like it~ Yay~ THEY HOLD HANDS~"

KNY : "I know they've kissed before during the fashion show. But, I don't know they can be so shy with one another."

DS : "Aish, I'm jealous~ Hyung~ Don't hold her hands any longer~ I'm jealous~"

TF : "Shut up, let's just watch."

DS : "Yah~ Is it wrong to feel jealous?"
TF : "She's your sister in law~"

DS : "Why you?"

JHG : "Yah, stop fighting, lovebirds. We are trying to watch."

DS & TF : "Yes~"

GD and Yoona continue walking hand in hand and then stop by in the nearest park. They then sat down near the fountain.

GD : "Yoona~ Are you angry at me?"

Y : "No, I'm not."

GD : "Then? Why are you giving me this silent treatment?"

Y : "No, I didn't"

GD : "Yeah, you don't even give me that cute alligator laugh anymore. You don't laugh at my jokes. You don't talk much after we are out of the restaurant."

Y : "Aish, oppa~ I'm okay."

GD : "Yoona, my wife, let's promise each other not to hide anything from each other. Can we?"

Y : "Um... Oppa."

GD then takes out a silver white gold ring with a heart shaped diamond in the middle. Inside the ring, the's something written.
Y : "Jiyong <3?"

GD : "Hehe. Do you like it?"

Y : "Oppa, do you buy this for me?"

GD then kneeled down and takes Yoona's right hand with his right hand and looked at Yoona straight into her eyes.

GD : "IM Yoona, will you accept me as your husband in this show who will always takes care of you and fulfil your needs and promise me that you won't hide anything from me till we are bound to leave each other?"

THE MC'S : "OMO! HE PROPOSED~"

TF : "Aish, why he didn't just said being a husband in real life?"

DS : "Who knows? Leader leader~"

Yoona looks shocked upon his proposal. She just smiled with a slight blush hidden under her cap.

Y : "My answer is..."

GD looks so worried to hear he answer. He thoughts to himself : "What am I doing? This is just like I'm proposing."

Y : "My answer is... Yes. YES, I will accept you, even just as my hubby on the show. Please take care of me and I hope you can always bear with me and my choding behaviour. We should never keep secret from each other from now on. And thank you for proposing so sincerely."

GD : "Really? I couldn't believe this."

Y : "Yeah. Same here. Hehe. I think I have seen this ring before?"

GD : "Yeah during the fashion show~ This Is light my second time proposing~"

Yoona smiled at GD so sincerely. GD gets up and pulls Yoona into a hug. He couldn't hide his happiness. Even if he might look like he was proposing only for the show, he still feel happy. Yoona accept his proposal anyway. HE smiled remembering that.

DS : "Wah, more skinship~ Hyung hugged her~"

TF : "Look at our choding who is blushing now~"

GD then broke the hug and smiled at Yoona.

GD : "Let's go, I got to take you home. If not, my 8 sisters-in- laws are going to kill me!"

Y : "Haha, let's go oppa~"

After that, GD continues to walk with Yoona, their hand entwined with one another, they smiled and chatted happily along the way. Then, they arrived in front of SNSD's dorm.

GD : "We're here. I guess."

Y : "Yeah, thank you for the romantic and fun date today~ Oppa~"

GD : "Um yoona~"

Y : "Eh? What is it?"

GD : "Nothing."

Y : "Okay, good night oppa~"

Yoona then starts to walk towards the entrance of her dorm building. With her back facing GD, GD could only see her back. Then suddenly, before, she could enter the building. GD runs to Yoona and hugs her from the back. Yoona was shocked at his action and she automatically blush at his action.

Y : "Oppa?"

GD : "My beloved Yoong Choding~ Good night. Dream about me tonight. Kekeke~ "

With that, GD broke the back hug and smiled at her and leaves.

JHG : " WOAH~ FIRST, HOLD HANDS, PROPOSAL, HUGS BY THE FOUNTAIN AND LASTLY, BACK HUG! OMO~"
DS : "Hyung sure have changed~"

TF : "I wonder what her fanboys will do after seeing this?"

Yoona could only answer in a low voice. "Good night, hubby." Her blush still doesn't escape her face. She enters her dorm slowly with a blushing face and a smile which she couldn't even stop from doing it.
PD interview

PD : "Everyone was shocked at your action."

GD : "Really? I guess I showed too much affection to her today. Even she looked shocked by it."

PD : "Did you really think to propose to her?"

GD : "Yeah, even if this is a marriage on screen show. I want to do it step by step just like in real life. I want to show her and everyone out there, I'm sincere and glad to have her as my wife."

PD : "How do you feel when he propose?"

Y : "I couldn't say a word actually. I'm too shocked by his action. It's like I feel like I was dreaming."

PD : "What do you feel right now?"

Y : "I feel happy and glad when he does that. I can feel his sincerity from his action. I'm going to do whatever I can for him."

Both of them looks so happy throughout the interview. Their faces was glowing in the light of love. They couldn't even stop smiling.