Our love can never fade (Riaura): Chapter 2

Rikers pov (Also doing the same flashback)

I finally asked my dream crush out, i'm picking her up in an hour and i have the perfect place to take her, but i need to get ready... but Laura is.........perfect.

Back to Laura's pov: (during flashback still)

I was following Vanessa to her room and she lead me to her closet. She opened it up and brought out something in a bag. Oh my god. It's literally my dream dress that i planned to wear on my first date with for my first crush.

Laura: How did you remember?

Vanessa: I bought it once you told me about your plan and i always remembered to save it for the special date i knew you would have.

Laura: Oh my god. It's gorgeous.

Vanessa: Yeah but you need to go get ready because you only have an hour........

Laura: ON IT!

Nobody's pov: 

Laura grabbed the dress and ran to her bedroom to get changed into it, and guess what? It fit perfectly. 

She put it on and ran to vanessa asking for her makeup done, with only 30 minutes left.

- 30 minutes later with Laura's pov-:

I have finished and it's 7. I wonder if he's-

- ding dong-

Oh my god he's here already! 

I opened up the door to see someone verryyyy handsome and out of my league.

Riker: Dayum, good looking much?

Laura: Aww, stop it handsome.

Riker: Oh i ment me before, but hehe okay.

Riker: Just kidding ;)

I almost believed that for a moment, hehe.

I saw he had something behind his back and i decided to ask him what it was.

Laura: What is that behind your back?

Riker: Only something for you. - brings out flowers-

Laura: Rikerrrr! You shouldn't have ;3

Riker: Oh but i should have. :)

Riker: Should we go, my lady?

Hehe im his lady.

Laura: We shall.

To the perfect date <3

A/N: Sorry its short :p