Prologue

The nine year old Taehyung looked at their old box television in awe. On it he saw a woman who was more beautiful than any he had ever seen, standing in front of a vast green landscape you would only find in a fantasy novel.

The woman, looking to be in her early thirties was tall and slender, with pale skin and sleek black hair hanging down to the lower part of her torso, was having her photos taken by a man holding a very expensive looking camera.

"Dad! What is he called??" Taehyung asked his father while jumping around, all of his teeth visible because of the large rectangular smile planted on his face. "Hmm? He is a photographer." Mr Kim replied shortly before looking back down to his paper.

Taehyung stopped jumping around and continued watching the man make funny poses as he took photos of the lady until the program had ended. Still Taehyung sat there, smiling at the screen before he spoke to himself, "Uwah, photographers are cool."

--------------------------------------------------------------

So the prologue is short because it's a quick introduction to Taehyung's interest in photography.

Me from the future: This story is so bad but I am leaving it up anyway.. just skimming it over and fixing any grammatical errors.