Touch

In this story all of it from Camila POV. Past memories will be written in Italics. In this story, Camila performance with MGK is earlier than the girls performing at People Choice Awards. Here how it goes.

---------------------------------

You and I and nobody else
Feeling feelings I never felt
Girl, is the way you got me under your spell, ah
Don't you keep it all to yourself

I just finished up my performance of Bad Thing on Ellen with MGK. Things slowly been better after my abruptly exit or should I say in more gentle words, they fired me from the group that make my name known to the whole world. "Where to, Miss. Cabello?"My driver for the day ask me as he look at me from his rear view mirror. Here I am in Los Angeles, California. "Just take me to Dinah home"I said unconsciously. 

He nodded his head and drive to Dinah house. Eventhough Dinah originally located from Santa Ana, she has a home here. Back then the five of us usually pile up at Dinah Los Angeles home because some of our tracks for the album recorded in Los Angeles. I was in and out of my sleepiness. A small jolt wake me up from my short nap. I open the door of my car and jock down to the front of Dinah home. 

I ring the door bell but no one answer it. I grab the handle that attach to the door and praying someone hear it. "Finally the pizza ca-Camz?"Those voice. Those raspy and husky tone that until this day haunted my day and night. She look at me up and down and I bowed my head. I'm scared that if she look me in the eye, she knows my true feeling. My eyes always betrayed me. I sigh and still hung my head low. 

"Whose at the door, Lo?"Normani open the door wider and her eyes big as saucer. "Hey?"She greet me as a question not a statement. "Hey you guys"I replied back. My heart drop when Lauren turn around and left Mani and I at the door. "Don't mind her. You know how Lauren gets"Normani open the door wider so I can step inside. "So.. what's bring you to Dinah shipwreck?"Normani inquire me. 

"Hey, I heard- OH MY GOD, WALZ!!"Dinah ran, screamed and lift me up. She hug me tightly. "DINAH. CAN'T. BREATHE"I said betwen Dinahs'  Anaconda tight grip. "Sorry, Mila. I just missed you. So much"Dinah put me down and let out a giggle. "That's okay"I pat her forearm to assure her. In the distance I can hear the tv is playing. "Where's Ally?"I ask to one of them. Now we standing in the kitchen. 

"Ally, she told me she's coming a little bit late. Will you stick around?"Dinah told me where our eldest member whereabouts. "I don't think so"I replied back to them with sad and small voice. "Typical Cabello"Lauren walk to the kitchen and open the fridge without looking at me. "What's that suppose to mean?"I get irritated. "What I mean is you think you so famous now and you don't have time for us, who used to be your best friends"Lauren sarcastically and glare at me. I glare back.

"Lo"Normani tried to be the mediator. "You know what, It's whatever. She's toxic anyway"Lauren walk out from the kitchen and just like that she didn't spare me glances. "I think that's my cue to leave"I sigh and look at Dinah and Mani. They walk me to front door. "Tell Ally I said Hi and send my love to her, okay?"I said as I stand outside and they nodded. "I'm sorry, Mila"Dinah hugs me. Dinah hugs still the best and it almost bring tears to my eyes how much I missed them.

Before the door closing I can see Normani walking towards Lauren and they have an argument. No doubts about me. "See you around, Mila"That's Dinah words before the door close completely. I take a deep breath as I walk away I can feel my heart slowly breaking. It's hurts to know Lauren still mad at me for something that I did beyond my control. I climb back to the car and told my driver to take me back to the hotel. Today emotional roller coaster drain me. I wipe the rebel tears that betrayed me, silently. 

So won't you take it,
I feel like for the first time I am not faking
Fingers on my buttons and now you're playing
Master of anticipation
Don't you keep it all to yourself