Find My Space

The pictures do not belong to me! I'll try to place the link that I found the pictures!

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mass effect/images/b/be/Mako_2.jpg/revision/latest?vb=20111101095511

I hope you enjoy!

Touring the entire ship took relatively no time at all. It was large but it was only a prototype and a military one at that. This wasn't no luxury cruiser and not what I lived in for several years. Yet this was no time to cry over what I lost, the world doesn't give you time to worry over such replaceable Things no matter how important or sentimental it might be.

Funny enough most of the aliens decided to stay in the cargo area where the weapons desk, crew lockers, engine, and mako sat comfortably in the large space. The only thing that sucks is the slow elevator ride. Now I was to find a place to "set camp" or something along those lines. My first priority after is to contact all my informants and "friends", as Wrex put so nicely, and update them on what's going on before the Shadow Broker knows of me still being alive. To see whom will stay loyal to me, if I lose more than I would like after this mission I'll kill the Shadow Broker myself and take his spot easily.

"Oh, Poison, you coming down here with us?" My smile plastered across my face as I headed over towards Wrex. "Think of the devil" must also apply to "Speak of the devil" now. How strange things happen like this.

"Of course. Is that going to be a problem?" My hands planted firmly on my hips.

"I don't see a problem. Its the others." As he talked his hands moved vividly along with him. It all put a pleasant image into my head.

"You think I can be taken down that easily?" This made him bark out a laugh catching some eyes in the process.

"Not at all Poison, I'm more worried for them. You can become quite crafty when you get bored." Giggling I nodded my head before taking the hood down running my fingers through my hair releasing the spiral curls.

"Man its been a while since I've played around. Do you remember that one time we went on a mission together in the horse head nebula?" He jerked his head up while releasing a growl of laughter.

"You purposeful triggered the bomb that removed the support beams in the mine. The ceiling was coming down on us!" He pointed a finger at me while seeming to become slightly bitter."When we finally made it out and safely you jumped onto my shoulders almost taking both of us down onto the ground!" Covering my mouth I also closed my eyes laughing.

"Don't be sour. We killed them and got the relic. And if I remember correctly I shoved you out of the way of the bolder." I pointed one finger up while swirling it into a circle. He scowled,

"That wouldn't have happened if you didn't set the damn bombs off." I smirked at his scowling face before slapping my hand onto his arm. Eyes hooded I gaze up at him through my hair with a playful glint.

"It was exillarating and you know it. The pumping of your blood as you push your body into a full out sprint." He stared at me before shaking my hand free and poking my chest whole leaning down. His head hovered over mine while I smirked tilting my head up while crossing my arms.

"Don't you start thinking I have to pay you back for that. It was your fault and you know it."

"Whose fault for what?" Our eye contact didn't break but my smile grew more in till my teeth where showing and I hummed happily. It was silent as neither of us refused to pull away from the glaring contest.

"Um what are you two doing?" Another voice entered.

"I know you felt that thrill, and I have a feeling you know I was watching your back. What's a little explosion.... or two." He growled and went to punch me yet I vanished and reappeared beside him harshly pushing my pistol into his side.

"I want to fight you as a repayment for that."

"Any time, but it will have to wait today I have things to do." He smirked as he turned his head towards me.

"Oh about that informant that lied to you?" Glaring slightly I put my pistol away.

"Don't tempt me to make that mission repeat. I so loved when your body shook in slight fear." He growled but I was already walking away. "See you later Wrex." He just huffed and leaned back against the wall with arms crossed. I face the other two which was the female Quarian Tali and the Human female Ashley.

"What can I do for ya'?"
~
After talking a little with the two I went towards the mako and find a nice dark corner to stand in temporarily. Several calls and several emails sent and made. I was quite surprised at the number of followers I had remaining. All in all I didn't lose as many as I thought I would. Of course I would be remaining as a secret leader for their own safety to which I didn't complain about. When it came down to emailing the informant that betrayed me I sent a false emai to him and he easily fell into the trap. I set up a meeting and told them to be there for their payment. It was easy and I felt a happy sadistic glee fill my heart at the thought of what they would look like when they see me instead of someone else.

"What has you all worked up?" Flicking my gaze from the email I looked at Shep.

"Getting a message out. I am pleased to see so many staying as my workers. And to know I've caught the slimy bastard that cross me."

"What are you going to do to him?" This made me smirk before pushing off the wall to walk closer to him. Either teasing or imitating him I splayed my hand into his chest and looked slightly up at him with a smile.

"I'm an Assassin, what do you think I'm going to do?" He didn't speak or move. Suddenly he twitch about to move yet I pulled away and brushed my body past his. "I need to find a good place to stay."

"Why not my room?" I stopped and noticed Garrus staring towards us most likely listening. "I have a private terminal and station for you to work at."

"I'll think about it. Although I'll probably decline. I like it down here where it is dark."

"I can make it dark in my room if that's what you want." Smirking I just turned slightly.

"You're going to have to try harder than that John." He only smirked back before coming up beside me brushing his fingers across my lower back hovering over my shoulder slightly.

"I can be quite a persistent man." He chuckled lowly before walking away only after picking a strand of my hair to lift it up slightly. "Later, Poison." When he went to talk to Wrex I just shook my head.

"Like he could have me."

"He seemed like he wasnt joking around." My eyes landed on Garrus yet I gave a kind smile towards him. When I was close enough my body leaned against the wheel of the Mako.

"Sucks for him because I'm only playing around. I loved some else and recently just broke up so I am not looking for a relationship right now." He gave me a curious look.

"What's the story behind that?" I noticed that he stooped whatever he was doing and was now fully directing his attention towards me.

"Its something I don't like bringing up because he ended up betraying and leaving me behind. Ripped my heart out like it was nothing." Shaking my head with a heavy sigh. "That idiot tried so hard to get me and then just left."