Chapter 1: Meeting Him

First chapter of my first Assassination Classroom fanfic! I hope you enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------
-[y/n]'s POV-
My name is [y/n] and I go to a very prestigious school called Kunugigaoka Junior High. I'm 15(or 14 since in this story reader-chan you have to be one of those two ages, sorry) and I'm in the D-class because my grades aren't very good. I'm always teased about being the person in my class with the lowest grades. It's not like I can help it though. I try I really do but nothing changes. I was told by our school's principal that in 2 weeks I'd be transferring into the E-class or the End-class. People in my class obviously already figured out that I was being transferred into the E-class because I heard people whispering about me. Things like, "Oh the pathetic little [h/c] haired twerp is finally going into the End-class." and other things. But honestly I was just glad to finally get out of there even if I would be going to the E-class.
-Time Skip 2 weeks-
Today is finally the day where I can be away from those bullies at the main campus. I'm glad maybe I can finally make some friends. I walked up the mountain to get to the old campus. The old campus was really worn down but still in good enough shape to be used. I walked into the building and waited outside the classroom door. I heard the bizarre teacher that I had talking. I had been informed by the government of the situation I was in coming into in this particular class. I had to try to kill my teacher, who looked a lot like an octopus, by the end of the year. The thing is though, he can move at speeds of up to Mach 20. How can any creature move that fast. Anyways I was outside the classroom waiting for the odd teacher to tell me to come in.
"[y/n]-san you may come in and introduce yourself." The teacher said. I walked in and stood at the front of the class and introduced myself "Hello everyone, my name is [y/n] [l/n]. I'm 15(or 14). I hope to get along with you all and please just call me [y/n]." I said.
"Thank you for introducing yourself [y/n]-san I will be you teacher for the remainder of the year or until you can kill me and call me the name your classmates gave me, Korosensei." Korosensei said. "You can go sit by Karma-kun. Karma-kun, please raise your hand." Korosensei instructed. I saw a redhead with mischievous golden eyes in the back of the classroom raise his hand. I walked to the back of the classroom and sat down in the seat next to Karma. He smirked at me as I sat down and I just raised an eyebrow at him. He looked shocked for a second then looked away. He was one of those people that tried to make people scared of him all the time. Well I was going to let him. I won't let anyone bully me anymore.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey thanks so much for reading this chapter I really hope you enjoyed reading reader-chan. And this is my first x reader story so if you have any suggestions for anything I can do better I would really appreciate feedback. So please leave comments saying if you enjoyed or not and if you have any feedback.
Bye~
-Angel