Tomoe

Your POV

~Me and Tomoe have been walking around for a while. He's been very helpful even giving me a few cute smiles......cute....(//∇//) *blushes* i guess he is kinda cute~.... " (y/n)!" HUH "I've been yelling your name out for the past 5 minutes! I have to go back to the shrine to make dinner!" Uh okay umm, thank you for showing me around the school! ~ i accidentally yelled that one at him... T~T

Tomoe's POV

~I showed (y/n) around the school. I hadn't noticed that I've been giving her smiles but its just her... she started to blush.... cute....... i decided that i should just go back to the shrine to make dinner for Nanami but (y/n) seems nice maybe i should invite her for dinner....no i cant do that....i am a familiar only a god can do that...what kind of god do i have though.... i started to yell at (y/n) because she was spacing out  and wouldn't snap out of it. She seemed fine about me leaving so i head off~

Tomoe and Your POV

Today was not a bad day *you both say as you walk back to your own houses*

Tomoe POV

*walks in shrine* Nanami!!!! "WHAT TOMOE!!?" Im back! "...." ~ill just go make dinner *prepares some miso soup and cabbage chicken with sauce*  i wonder....i still do feel a weird aura around (y/n)... i better find out soon... or it may turn to something very bad....~ "TOMOOEEEE" *tick mark* WHAT IS IT NANAMI "Whennn will the food be readyyy?? Immm starving!!" IN A LITTLE BIT ~brat~

Your POV

*puts key in door and tries to unlock it* YOU LIVE IN A ONE BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM LIVING ROOM KITCHEN HOUSE ALONE
*walks in house blushing* ~NOT ON THE FIRST DAYYY~ i cant develop feelings that quick can i? Who knows...but i should make dinner know...hmmmmm lets see................OH I CAN MAKE RAMEN WITH CABBAGE PORK AND....nothing else i guess thats it.... 

Tomoe and Your POV

I cant wait for tomorrow *you both say as you began to fall asleep*

Hai sorry for not updating earlier (>人<;)  also i think i will continue this series i have allot of ideas for this so MATANE