Complicated

She walked through the empty, quiet hallway. She was the only one walking. The white walls perfectly fit the white floor. It was like she was in the white house.

SeulChan looked back as she someone called her name. But there was no one. She shrugged it off and continued walking.

She reached a black and white door with a card hanging saying, 'Training Room '. Yup, a week had passed and it was already the start of the training.

Everything changed. It has been only for 1 week but for her, it seemed like 1 decade. Nothing changed about her, except her hair. She changed it to red.

The girl opened the door and saw vampires, wolves, and other creatures that seemed to look like a normal human being. They were separated tho.

"Song SeulChan, you are late." Onew announced.

"I'm sorry.." she apologized.

They were in a confidential building not far from Seoul. Kind of like an underground building.

"So, we are complete." the announcer exclaimed as he walked up the circular small stage with a folder on his hands.

"Today, I'll explain things. " he started as he fixed his pink hair with his other hand.

SeulChan looked around and examined the other participants. Some are wearing out-of-this-world suits with their hair fixed in a weird style. The others were just like normal people but their eyes were so fierce. If glares could kill, people will be dead here by now. While some are from other foreign countries.

From China, Singapore, Thailand, London, America, Brazil, etc..

"We'll be setting an arena. And no one can escape unless that person finds out how to destroy the barrier. The person who finds out how to destroy it, will be the winner. Or, the person who survives will be the winner. "

"Is this some kind of "Hunger Games" or something?" SeulChan whispered to Onew as she saw some girls and boys a lot younger than the others. Maybe 13-16. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"But, if you have friends that are wolves, wizards, or others, you have to forget them. It's either you kill them or they kill you." he said.

Then, a girl robot went up the stage and gave a a device to the announcer. The announcer pressed something. Then the monitor behind him turned on showing a desert.

"That would be the arena. The training will only take 2 weeks. It's different now. We have to challenge you. Your choice. Your intelligence. Your temper." he smiled.

"We'll be posting the names of the participants to the bulletin board. Dismissed!"

SeulChan and the others stood up and went to their assigned room. They did not bother looking at the bulletin board. They decided to just look at it later.

-

"Sehun, Kyungsoo.." Baekhyun called as he looked at the names from the bulletin board.

"SeulChan.. She's number 2 on the list." he pointed to the list of names from the bulletin board. Sehun dropped the cookie from his hand.

"This can't be.." he mumbled as he accidentally stepped on the cookie.

Kyungsoo stayed silent as he looked away. Suddenly, a girl approached them. She was holding a folder.

"Here are your schedules. There are names so, just pass the other papers to the others." then she walked off.

"I can't believe it.. She lied to us." Baekhyun scoffed.