Who Have You Become?

------------------------------

Justin's P.O.V

I sped through the streets of Vancouver, chasing my Lamborghini which my supposed 'best friend' Wayne, stole from me whilst I was saving YN. I didn't expect this from him, and that's me being truthful but hey.. Life has many twists and turns and here's what happened today..

Za shot the wheels causing flat tires so Wayne was practically stuck. He immediately got out the car as Za and Twist did too.

"Put yo' hands up motherfucker." Za ordered as he held his gun up.

I got out the car as well, leaving YN resting on the back seat as Sally played with her hair.

"Why would you do this Wayne? What have I done to you?" I questioned making him look guilty. But that changed.

"Haven't you realised? You always leave me out of everything! I basically risked my life in there homie."

"But you didn't. You didn't take part."

"Fuck you Justin. I wish death upon you little shit!"

I sighed at his lexical field and said.

"You've left me no other choice. Za. Do it." I ordered.

BANG!

Wayne was on the floor in no time, his dreads spread on the cold concrete of this January day, and me and the boys got into our cars and drove back to our tour buses.

As soon as I got to my bus, Scooter was standing in the doorway, tutting and cross-armed holding up a magazine. The headline read "Justin and the crew murdered Lil Wayne!"

"That's not my problem. The motherfucker deserved it."

"Justin you're painting your bad image yourself. Do you want your fans to leave you for good? You're lucky enough that they've stayed after you've been in jail for a year."

"Kiss my back foot Scooter, I don't give a shit." I said as I carried YN in my arms. Sally was with Ryan, picking daisies and making a crown out of them. I laid YN on the bed in my room and watched her nostrils inflate and then exhale. She had several bruises and cuts scattered all over her body which broke my heart but then suddenly she fluttered her eyelashes and glanced into my eyes.

"Jay!" She exhaled as she hugged me tight but then hissed in pain as she lifted her pyjama shirt up exposing a deep, large cut. She looked at me as I bit my lip and felt my eyes water.

"Hold on babe." I told her rushing to the bathroom and bringing back some disinfectant wipes. I started cleaning the cuts as she hissed and grabbed the satin sheets on the bed and clutched into them tightly as she bit her bottom lip in agony. I can't lie, that kinda turned me on but I had to act mature.

"Justin... WHERES SALLY?!" She screamed but Sally shot through the door and jumped on the bed hugging and kissing YN.

"Aww.. My girls." I laughed as I hugged them and kissed their foreheads.

"I'm happy we're all together! But daddy killed uncle Wayne." She explained as my eyes widened and I gasped.

YN looked at me with a shocked expression and said.

"Justin what the hell?" She shouted as Sally covered her ears. She sighed and called Ryan as he took Sally away.

"Okay.. Explain." She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry. I had no other choice babe." I pulled her close but she pushed me away.

"Justin I can't be around you if you don't control yourself. Imagine what will happen when Sally goes to school. She'll tell everyone what's happening at home." She explained tearing up.

"Baby I promise.. Everything will be alright." I sang the last bit which was kinda adorable as she smiled slightly.

I kissed her cheek and she got up and had a shower. She came out in one of my grey hoodies and some black leggings and a pair of blue vans. Her hair was curly and her nails were a dark red colour. I don't wanna loose her. EVER.

YN's P.O.V

Something isn't right. I know it.

I walked downstairs and saw the crew and they all smiled and rushed towards me.

"BABY GIRL!"

"YN YOURE OKAY!!"

"WOOOOOOP!"

"MUMMY!"

I laughed as Ryan lifted me up and held my legs as I wrapped them around his torso and I giggled.

Then I heard a cough and a growl.

Justin.

Ryan immediately put me down as I walked over to Sally.

Then the doorbell rang.

I rushed towards the door and two people stood there, in tears.

"Erm.. May I help you?" I asked holding onto the door.

"You. You're gonna pay."

-----------------

Vote +70. Comment +20

Comment guys!! Please!!!! Who do you think it is?

And what do you guys think of that Chantel girl that hangs around with Justin? I don't really like her I think she's a bad influence on him. But who am I to judge? :/