Chapter 5

I followed Shawn in his car and we ended up at Wendys (If you can't tell yet im addicted to Wendys)

"Wow Shawn you really put a lot of thought into this." I said. He shrugged.

"Im sorry I wasn't aware that this was a date," he said with a smirk.

"Ouch," we walked in and went to order. "Hi," I said with a smile.

"Hi what can I get you?"The guy said. Damn he was cute.

"Um can I have the number 6," I said and he smiled.

"For here or to go," he said, I smiled back. 

"For he-"

"To go will be fine," Shawn said interrupting me. I glared at him.

"No I wanna eat i'm hungry," I said. He stared at me for a while then said fine and walked away. 

"Sorry bout' that," He smiled again.

"No biggie, is he your brother?" 

"Nah he's my neighbor. I just moved in two days ago and his family invited us to there house last night and we just kinda, you know got to know each other." 

"Well, I would love to get to know you," He said with a wink.

"Thank you but, can I pay for this my friends waiting for me." Just then Shawn came back.

"How much was that?" Shawn asked the guy.

"Five forty three." I handed him six dollars, but Shawn grabbed them and handed him the money.

"Hey thats not fair." I said, he handed me the money but I didn't take it. "No you keep it." 

"Rose come on just take it." I shoved it in my back pocket. I sighed

"Fine." 

The guy at the cashier handed me the cup that went with my meal. I walked over and filled it with sprite. 

"Hey," Shawn said coming up to me. "Hey, don't ignore me like that." He grabbed my hand . 

"Don't..... touch me." I said. He let go.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"No i'm sorry. I just have this thing with people 'touching' me." I told him.

"Oh?" He asked.

The flashback of 'his' face came back into my head.

"Nothing." I said getting dizzy and holding onto him.

"Hey are you ok?" He said getting a better grip.

"Yeah... I just got dizzy." We went to sit at a booth with our food.

"So are you sure your ok?" He said.

"Yeah im fine."

"Hmmm.... So when do you start school?" He said

"I think this Monday?" I shrugged. "I don't know thats why my mom wasnt home. She was 'signing me up'" I rolled my eyes. "I wish I was homeschooled." He nodded.

"Yeah, i'm going to graduate this year at age seventeen. At least the school year is almost over." He said.

"Yeah," I noddeded.

"So, where did you originally come?" He asked. "Your pretty tan." He said.

"Oh well we moved around a lot but I was born in England. Then we moved to America. My dad bought my paper. Then I became a citizen. And then my parents seperated not that long ago." I said.