Stronger than you

IDEA
It's basically Buchinyan vs Gargaros while in Terror Time
LYRICS
Don't have em' yet,updating this part when I got them
PLOT
Basically...
One really hot summer day,Nate,Whisper and Jibanyan hated the weather.
When Nate's mom left,Nate decides that they should go to Mogmog burger for ice cream.
He summons Komasan,because he knew that they would probably want ice cream too.

Once they leave the home,terror time begins. And Gargaros appears.
Since they were so hot,Gargaros was able to hit them all with his bat-thingy (?? XD) and they all got separated.

There was lots of fog,that it was hard to find eachother.
Jibanyan tried calling Whispers name,and soon they found eachother.
Jibanyan said Gargaros was really near,and Komasan and Nate weren't responding to him yelling their name.

Suddenly Gargaros is right around the corner of the house the two were hiding behind.

They decide there's only one way to handle this,so they fuse. (I sometimes draw them a fusion dance,so I made it like they spin eachother around them pose and boom,it sounds weird but it looks pretty good,in the picture above (haven't put it there yet,WIP) is what the dance would probably look like ^)

Then they come out like "YOU WANNYA GO?!" and the song begins.

Then in the part that is supposed to have Steven,Pearl and Amethyst,Buchinyan gets a call from the Yo-Kai pad from Komasan's phone.
They pick up the call,with Nate saying that they are trying to find the exit door  to end terror time.

After the call it cuts to them being blocked off by Yo-kai.
Nate starts panicking,but Komasan bravely pulls out his bazooka gun (from the second movie) and gives it to Nate,since he probably had better aim than he did.
Nate wondered where he got it from but used it anyways.

Blah blah blah more singing blah blah blah Cuz "I'm Stronger Than You *winky face >;3* Nyow!"

Gargaros slowly crashes to the ground,extremely tired of fighting.

Nate and Komasan rush to Buchinyan while being on the run by more Yo-kai.
They said that using the GPS app on Komasan's phone,the exit is only a few corners away.

Whisper and Jibanyan defuse. "We don't have much time,nya! Let's go!"
They all started to run for the exit as Gargaros got back up.

They all made it into the door as the world of Terror time was falling apart.

*time skip back home,where it's the first time Nate's mom is actually not there yet and Komasan already headed home*

Nate complements how awesome Jibanyan did (again,not mentioning Whisper) as Whisper tries to remind him that part of it was him too.

"Whatever" Nate goes back to reading his comics.

*time skip to dawn/night*
Jibanyan and Whisper were sitting on the roof together again. "That was actually purrity cool nya." "Maybe we should try that more often?" "Maybe" they both laugh.
The end.

Hopefully I can get the lyrics done soon! :)
Hope you liked the idea 💡

-------
I'm actually going to make a Katie ending soon.
It's basically the same scenario and stuff except the end is kind of different.
I had an idea for it a while ago,but now I forget so Ima try to remember....