The Voice.

BTW Thanks Crazy_Cartoon_Lover
And
kathyf04
Thanks for giving me suggestions on this chapter I will use them in the next chapter or two. Now back to the story.
Poppy: He is so sweet and sooooo cute. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!
DJ Suki: Sounds like someone had fun, I'm so proud of you Poppy.
Poppy: I hope he asks me on another date, that would be great.
*Someone knocks on door*
Poppy: Come in!
Branch: Hi Poppy.
Poppy: H-hi Branch I'm glad to s-see you *giggles*.
DJ Suki: *whispering* Looks like someone is getting nervous, oh la la.
Poppy: Will you be quiet!
Branch: So you want t-to walk with m-me to c-class?
DJ Suki: *whispering* Oh la la he's getting nervous too, look like a something "magical" is happening between you two.
Poppy: Will you shut up!
Branch: Uh.......
Poppy: NO, Not you Branch. I would love to marry you- I MEAN WALK WITH YOU, yeah that one, heh.
Branch: Okay, well let's go.
Poppy: Okay.
*Poppy and Branch walked to class, as they were walking Branch heard Poppy humming a tune, he had recognized the song.
Poppy: *humming this song* I hate you, I love you, I hate that I want you don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you.
In Branch's head: She has a pretty nice voice I really like this girl, a lot but I don't know how to tell. Besides how could she like someone like me, I'm friends with Creek and she hates him. I don't think she'll ever like me.