chapter 9 cleaning out the closest

Thank you to nandari372 for being my first vote hope you Enjoy
AURORAS POV
I couldn't do it I couldn't make him lose part of me wanted him to win and my wolf howled with delight with him being so close. When I couldn't flip him he nipped me and won. Brent went mad asking questions and I blurted out about the sparks but I ran I couldn't face it, he'd laugh if he knew a.Alpha was my mate.
I ran to the Forrest to the lake when my bones started to crush and I fell crying out in pain, when I lay there eyes closed I felt a rush of sparks I knew it was Damon "open your eyes" his voice soft and low I opened to see a huge black wolf with white on his neck, "you shifted look at the lake" I looked down to see snow white paws I walked to the lake and looked at the water I was snow white with a black mark on my neck the same as Damon.
I looked at the water when I was pushed in "its cold help me" we spoke trough mind link "come on grand my tail" I bit his tale and pulling him in, "Aurora you will pay for that" I swam to the bottom and shifted to human. Damon shifted to "Aurora Aurora oh shit" he swam down and grabbed my waist and swam up we got to the top "raww" I screamed in his ear "dame it aurora I thought you were going die" "aww big bad alpha afraid" I pouted. "Yeah yeah" he playfully rolled his eyes. I stood up to get out when Damon's eyes turned black "Damon are you okay we need a doctor" I trying helping him "Aurora go behind that tree and get the shirt that's there" he said "why-oh sweet chilli" I ran to get the shirt I found a white one and pulled it on, it went mid thigh. I seen shorts too so I grabbed them and trew them to Damon who stood there in his birthday suite and let me tell you I never even imagined one that big.
"Like what you see" he smirked oh god I was starting.
"Lets go you owe me a date" he smiled "you know I could of taken you out in the circle" he smiled " yeah I heard Brent saying" before I knew it he turned "Aurora please let me take you out not because I won but because you want to" he played puppy eyes, "I knew I'd beat them all that's why I said the date because you would try and that's why I lost I wanted you to win, Jesus Damon I wanted to to call my pack and have me escorted back to you I wanted you to find me I wanted you to accept me and I wanted you to love me" I felt tears falling his hands on my face wiping the tears he leant in and kiss suffocating my lips and it was amazing unlike any kiss I had ever. We walked hand in hand to the pack house when a force hit me I fell Damon let out a huge earthquake growl I looked up to see bella "ahhh bell I missed you" I said wrapping her in a hug "babe I missed you" she looked at my clothes "I see yous made up, I'm glad also what's that smell"
"What smell"
"Its smells lik- mate" she growled just as that Brent walked out they walked and "I'm bella doyle" "I Brent Millar future alpha of star light pack accept you bella doyle as my mate" " I accept your acceptance as your mate" they basically made out and walked out. We walked upstairs "I'll pick you up at 9pm okay?" I nodded and kissed his cheek when he left I facetimed with lins to find what to wear.
I've no idea how this is gonna work.