Chapter One.

"May get your ass back here" i heard my father voice echo behind me, but that didn't stop me, i kept walking "Don't worry about her its just 'puberty'" Luke called out to me. I stopped walking and, and turned to face them "Its not 'puberty' it called being upset" i crossed my arms "Ok fine, you passed the stage of 'puberty' she is 'pmsing" i sighed and walked closer "You better start moving your ass before you start bleeding from places" my claw came in, which kinda shocked me at first. "Hmp.. fine" Luke frowned and walked towards our mom. "May, get over here right now" My dad said, in a stiff tone.

'Great, i'm in trouble again'

This time i was in trouble for not expecting the role as Alpha, "I'm sorry, Carlos why does she get the part" Jr came in between My father and I. Even though Jr was dreamy, and super sexy, i was still upset. "Because she is my eldest, and she needs to learn that sometimes life isn't fair, and she should be glad to be an Alpha" His tone got louder and louder as he spoke. "Calm down" i growled. Jr looked over at me "Calm down..?!"

'wait.. Jr was looking at me and Jr was jealous that i got the role of Alpha?'

A smile appeared on my face "I'll take the role" shock wiped both my father and Jr's face's. "I'm so glad honey, you training will start soon" Dad smiled and walked off towards mom. Jr grabbed my shoulder and pinned me to the nearest tree "What do you think your doing?! Leading this pack too doom??" His face was so close to mine that from a far away view, it might have looked like he was kissing me "I'm just doing what i was born to do, rule" I tried to move, but dang Jr was mega strong. Jr started growling, "you might want a tic tac, that's if it gets to your moth before melting from your breath" i growled, Jr smirked at me

'JR SMIRKED AT ME!!'

Jr moved his hand and walked towards his brother Scott, who was starring at us the whole time, Scott can get mega creepy over me. Luke says that he 'Loves' me, which i always found hilarious. Scott was kinda cute, and was shy around me, and too kind to even hurt a butterfly. Nothing like his brother though, Jr was mega cute and like a god. 

"May, what do you think your doing accepting the role as Alpha?!" Lilly came over too me, Lilly was my younger twin sister by 3.1 seconds "Lilly, i'm 3.1 second closer to the Alpha role then you are, meaning that the Alpha role is mine" i smiled proudly "Stop smiling before i slap that smile off of you" Lilly and i never fought and it kinda shocked me that she said that

' Yeah Lilly and I both like the same thing like Jr, The Alpha role, number 361 on McDonald's menu, that kinda stuff but dang she would never say that'

"You know how much i wanted that role!" she barked at me "Dang calm down" but that didn't seemed to work "What's going on here" our dad came over "Nothing.." Lilly clenched her teeth together. "Carlos!" Jr called Dad over, and we all looked over. Yio was at the entrance of our territory, Yio was the son of the Alphas of our revile pack "Yio.." i growled. "Morning May" he smiled. "How can we help you Yio" My mother came behind me "My parents wanted me to warn you, that fighting over who is going to be the next Alpha isn't going to save your pack" he smiled in a weird way that gave me chills up my spine. "What.. i looked over at Dad who looked whiter then a snow hare"  

Word count 652

Do you like it so far >:D