YG audition

*5 Days before The Audition

"Yes mom, I will do my best next week... do not worry, okay?" You calmed your mom down on the phone.

"I know you will do your best, I just want you to know that it is okay to re-audition even if you are not accepted right away and I will always love you, you know that right?" Mom comforted you.

"Sigh, I know mom, so please, do not worry about me, arasso? I will always love you too, mom!" You replied.

You and Mom said your last words to each other before departure and ended the call. Here you are, in South Korea's Incheon Airport.

Your P.O.V

"My name is Y/N, and I am 18 this year. Yes, I have graduated from high school a month ago. I got a certificate and is certified of doing make-up bridal. I take classes during my junior year until my senior years of high school so basically, I have a backup and an advantage to get a freelance or even being employed as a make-up artist. Finally, I have my freedom!!!! But, not for long... All my friends are basically enjoying themselves by going to parties and getting drunk all night long and maybe even losing their virginities by accident."

''But for me, this is where my journey starts. See, I have always been a K-Pop trash! Especially BTS! If you tell me to take my SATs but the subject is K-Pop, trust me I will be the first to finish and the first to be announced as a student who passed with flying colours!!!! Anyways, I have always dreamed of being an idol... It is like my life. Years and years I have been training myself and taking care of my complexion just to be a part of the K-Pop industry and this is the time... the perfect time!''

~

You walked your way towards the area where they store everyone's luggages and waited for yours to appear. While waiting, you listened to songs on your phone like; Save Me, Whistle, FXXK IT, Automatic. They are your aesthetic and style of music so, yeah. From far, you spotted your luggage getting closer, and closer. Finally, you grabbed your glossy black medium-sized luggage and made your way to an electronics shop to buy a new sim-card.

A few moments later, you then headed out to the taxi stand located outside the airport. A cab came and you went in the cab after putting your luggage in the bunk and told the driver where you were going.

"Annyeonghaseyo, chogiyo, uh can you take me to O'cloud Hotel Gangnam?" You asked politely.

"Of course!" He answered nicely.

"Kamsahabnida!!" You said.

You then put on your earpiece on both your ears and listened to songs while admiring the scenery outside of the glass window in silence. It is only 6:40 am so, you get to see a lot of beautiful things before the streets get busy...

After about an hour, you arrived and thank the driver. You then went into the hotel lobby to register to get your keys. You thanked the receptionist, went to the elevator and greeted the elevator boy and told him the floor number. You're stoked since your room was on the 10th floor. You quickly walked out of the elevator and went to my room number; 617.

The view is AMAAAAZING! You took your luggage from one of the workers who brought it up for you and went to shower. you changed your clothes to:

Then you went down to the lobby to have some breakfast as you did not have anything for hours!!!!

You take a plate and fill it with scrambled eggs, saute' veggies, and some fruits. For drinks, you drank freshly squeezed orange juice.

After finishing your breakfast, you head back to your room.

Your P.O.V

"YG.. SM... JYP, PLEDIS,.... and... BigHit!" I wrote all the companies I wanted to audition for in the checklist. I prepared songs and dances I wanted to do for each conpanies.

"YG... Boombayah and Rough... SM, Happiness and Dumb Dumb.. Pledis, I Need U, I'll be your man... BigHit.... Playing with Fire, Almost is Never Enough. Ok then." I smiled to the checklist and tear out on the table in satisfication.

I then took my sling bag that contains my water lip tint, portable charger, earphones, my checklist paper, a pen, my phone, and my wallet and went to YG building by taking the cab.

~

After some moments, you arrived at YG. You went into the building and when to the reception saying that I need to do your whole audition by today.

Your P.O.V

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Y/N and I would like to do my auditions within one day..." I said sheepishly.

"Ooh jinjja?! Then can you wait here while I call a person to show you wear the audition room is and the procedures." The receptionist said.

I thanked her and went to wait at an area...

*4 hours later*

"I am sorry to tell you that you are not accepted to get a place in YG..." One of the staffs that was with me in the audition the whole time told me the news from the higher-ranked people who watched my audition.

I smiled at the woman and walked my way out of the building. I tried to hold back my tears of sadness and disappoinment but I can't. I then started running out of the building so that noone notices the tears that have streamed down my face.

~

Someone's P.O.V

"Mmmm.. she's delicious..." I said to myself as I watch the girl who ran out of the building.

"Hyung, hurry what the f... are you looking a-" The maknae said.

Ugh I hate maknaes...

"Nae!..."

Your P.O.V

I went back to the hotel that I am staying without having dinner and took a long bath for a long day tomorrow.

*I hope you like this chapter! It took me hours to write this! I hope you guys will support my first fanfic! Hwaiting!*